Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what will the new worlds be?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 05, 2014
since Aquila is over and the game hasn't continued yet ( I haven't even finished Cool Ranch though) I've been wondering what the new worlds will be. I think the next world will be Krokotopia, then Grizzleheim, then Darkmoor, then Polaris and finally El Dorado (El Dorado would be shorter than Valencia).

P.S I'm aware of all the "thens".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
WROV, it is 'confirmed' we will be returning to Valencia after Aquila. What comes next is in the hands of Blind Mew and the other devs at KI.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Mr goose on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
since Aquila is over and the game hasn't continued yet ( I haven't even finished Cool Ranch though) I've been wondering what the new worlds will be. I think the next world will be Krokotopia, then Grizzleheim, then Darkmoor, then Polaris and finally El Dorado (El Dorado would be shorter than Valencia).

P.S I'm aware of all the "thens".
Krok doesnt have any real importance to the plot ATM. Nothing we could do really over there.

Grizzleheim has been suggested a lot, and honestly, based on this quote from Blind Mew:

"It's a good bet that all the people in that photograph will be showing up at one point or other (at least, those that are still alive). And yes, Erika the Red draws her name from Erik, and she is indeed from Grizzleheim. Just because she hails from Grizzleheim doesn't necessarily mean the PC will go there - if you know anything about Vikings, you know that they were the ultimate explorers, and ended up in all sorts of unexpected places."

I don't think that's going to be an option anytime soon either.

Polaris could be likely, as that is where the Clockworks fought, but remember, it needs some plot importance, otherwise, it's really just an empty world for us.

Good thoughts though.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Gruesome Richard on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
Krok doesnt have any real importance to the plot ATM. Nothing we could do really over there.

Grizzleheim has been suggested a lot, and honestly, based on this quote from Blind Mew:

"It's a good bet that all the people in that photograph will be showing up at one point or other (at least, those that are still alive). And yes, Erika the Red draws her name from Erik, and she is indeed from Grizzleheim. Just because she hails from Grizzleheim doesn't necessarily mean the PC will go there - if you know anything about Vikings, you know that they were the ultimate explorers, and ended up in all sorts of unexpected places."

I don't think that's going to be an option anytime soon either.

Polaris could be likely, as that is where the Clockworks fought, but remember, it needs some plot importance, otherwise, it's really just an empty world for us.

Good thoughts though.
They Should Also add A Valencia Part 2 (inside Clockwork Tower in the background

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
I think they should Add Valencia Part 2 (inside Metal Temple in the Background)

Ensign
Apr 05, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
WROV, it is 'confirmed' we will be returning to Valencia after Aquila. What comes next is in the hands of Blind Mew and the other devs at KI.
i hope when we get to Valencia part 2 its longer than the first....

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
i wonder what level will be the final level and did any one notice in the armada puppet show (since we're on the topic of final places and will be eventually defeating the armada) that in the court of clockworks closest to kane you have deacon, rooke, bishop, phule, and some other clockwork, who is that?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
There are unfinished worlds. They are monquista, Valencia, and mooshu. It's possible they are going to be finished next.

Ensign
Apr 05, 2014
jesusfollower363 on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
i wonder what level will be the final level and did any one notice in the armada puppet show (since we're on the topic of final places and will be eventually defeating the armada) that in the court of clockworks closest to kane you have deacon, rooke, bishop, phule, and some other clockwork, who is that?
we are probably going to be level 100