Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

programming error for buck strikes?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Hello and I was just wondering about the programming order of succession if there was s slight problem with the way its ordered

info needed:
I am a buck lvl 63 (and have all EPIC talents according to my lvl)
I have axe of the minotaur lords: gives follow through
I am fighting TALOS colossi (all types but for this example it was the regular ones, not rusty or quicksilver)

when I used any of the strikes that reduce accuracy, I would immediately activate follow through.. then the enemy uses vengeance strike and attacks me (triggering my own, ill skip the 4 more vengeance strikes) THEN his accuracy is reduced, then I trigger glancing blow...

so my question is this, if any of the strikes (vicious or brutal) that reduce accuracy are used, why isn't the accuracy reduced immediately, instead of activating other talents that happen AFTER the power itself? yes I see that follow through is a bonus attack since I landed the hit, and should trigger next, but the power says itself that the attack lowers the accuracy, and follow through says after I land the hit, I am allowed another

so again to my question, why doesn't the accuracy drop FIRST, then the other talents trigger?

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
Logan Sharp on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
Hello and I was just wondering about the programming order of succession if there was s slight problem with the way its ordered

info needed:
I am a buck lvl 63 (and have all EPIC talents according to my lvl)
I have axe of the minotaur lords: gives follow through
I am fighting TALOS colossi (all types but for this example it was the regular ones, not rusty or quicksilver)

when I used any of the strikes that reduce accuracy, I would immediately activate follow through.. then the enemy uses vengeance strike and attacks me (triggering my own, ill skip the 4 more vengeance strikes) THEN his accuracy is reduced, then I trigger glancing blow...

so my question is this, if any of the strikes (vicious or brutal) that reduce accuracy are used, why isn't the accuracy reduced immediately, instead of activating other talents that happen AFTER the power itself? yes I see that follow through is a bonus attack since I landed the hit, and should trigger next, but the power says itself that the attack lowers the accuracy, and follow through says after I land the hit, I am allowed another

so again to my question, why doesn't the accuracy drop FIRST, then the other talents trigger?
Happens to me too

Leo, Lvl 65
Trustworthy Cody, Lvl 11
Flint Jones, Lvl 7

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
just an update now, i reached max level as my buck, but it seems to happen to everyone... i use vicious charge, then follow through kicks in (if any vengeance strikes happen, they go here) then the accuracy is reduced again, then glancing blow triggers.