Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Active Imagination Strikes Again....

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
So i was at the krokotopia tent in Bestia after i morphed my pet and suddenly thought:
"What if You Could Morph Companions?"
This is the sentence i said aloud in the tent, and recieved many reactions and questions. Of course, something someone said was regarding the price. i thought it might be something along the lines of the transportalers: basic players paid crowns, and paying members paid gold. this way people wouldnt ignore the choices available in the crown shop.
i also pondered on the idea of what most people probably though of first: Hybrid Companions. this one was a real gear-turner. a possibility might be a hybrid of counterparts of each other, like Subodai And Temujin, Wing Chun And Wu Tang, Etc.
But what do you all think of the idea?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
subata speaks on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
So i was at the krokotopia tent in Bestia after i morphed my pet and suddenly thought:
This is the sentence i said aloud in the tent, and recieved many reactions and questions. Of course, something someone said was regarding the price. i thought it might be something along the lines of the transportalers: basic players paid crowns, and paying members paid gold. this way people wouldnt ignore the choices available in the crown shop.
i also pondered on the idea of what most people probably though of first: Hybrid Companions. this one was a real gear-turner. a possibility might be a hybrid of counterparts of each other, like Subodai And Temujin, Wing Chun And Wu Tang, Etc.
this would be pretty cool, but then kingsisle would create all the companion kinds and it would take a long time, but i think its doable lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think that is a very weird idea .

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I think it would cause a slight unbalance by getting class exclusive companions on other classes. Also do you really want to have like 100 companions? That is a bit big don't you think?

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Hmm i like this idea but how would it work? if you morphed subodai with bonnie anne what would happen? would it make another subodai/bonnie-anne or a half fox half horse guy? (i would like a half-fox half-horse guy)

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I already have my hands full with 82 companions! (and I'm still getting more lol!) Trying to get hybrid companions WOULD be fun, but an army of arrogant El Toros and a squadron of stuffed-up Wing Chuns would be very hard to deal with lol!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
So, combining companions?

*thinks*

I want El Toro morphed with Iago.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kai Alcott on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
So, combining companions?

*thinks*

I want El Toro morphed with Iago.
OOooh, Scarey

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
could there be a sasquatch?

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
I do not think that would work, because there is no guarantee that you will like the end result, and who knows if you can revert them back?, I mean do you want a arson flopping all over the place like a batacuda when it is struck down?