Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Traveling the Lanes of Monquisto

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 03, 2009
When I go to Monquisto I can't get anywhere on either the blue Sky Lane nor the orange one w/o being told "passage is forbidden by order of the crown" how do I get anything more done.

Misty Moone ( Buccaneer 18th Level)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cunla on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
When I go to Monquisto I can't get anywhere on either the blue Sky Lane nor the orange one w/o being told "passage is forbidden by order of the crown" how do I get anything more done.

You can't go anywhere at all? This sounds like a bug and should be reported in The Bilge Pump section or you can contact Support. If you are trying to leave Monquista by following the windlane to the ends of the area, no one can leave that way.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Cunla on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:

Hi Misty, welcome to the message boards. Normally you only hear that if you are trying to go through a gate that is either not open yet or you don't have access to yet. You should be able to go around in the middle just fine. I know I have teleported to a friend in Aquila and could sail around just fine as I did a tourist sail through but it would not let me through the stormgate as I had not earned that windstone. Does it say it when you are safely in between the stormgates?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You didn't tell us the quest you are on so it is very hard to help you complete it. From what you describe, it sounds like you are trying to go past either of two ends of the Monquista Skyway where no one can go which is why you are getting that message. Try going in the other direction. Also, try using the quest Helper Arrow which usually points to where you need to go to complete the selected quest. The Helper Arrow is selected or deselected in the Options Menu.

Ensign
Oct 03, 2009
Thanks for the responses. I am currently not on ANY quest because I can't find any. :(

I'm can travel just so far in either direction before getting that message. I couldn't find anything new so I decided to search in case I missed anything but I can find nothing.

Misty Moone (aka Cunla)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Cunla on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the responses. I am currently not on ANY quest because I can't find any. :(

I'm can travel just so far in either direction before getting that message. I couldn't find anything new so I decided to search in case I missed anything but I can find nothing.

Misty Moone (aka Cunla)
Well the quest that got you to Monquesta and getting the windstone to get you there should be leading you to St Bonobo's Abby. There are plenty of quests there. I honestly can't remember if the first quest takes you there or to Monquesta City but I do know there are plenty of quests at the Abby.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Cunla on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:

Misty Moone (aka Cunla)
I would contact support at support@pirate101.com or use the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark) and tell them what is happening. You will have to include your account name, Pirate name, and any other details that you think might apply. It could take up to 48 hours for them to get back to you or maybe two more days if you do it over the weekend).