Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Poor Bunnehs

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I saw a grey bunny behind Capt Steed's Villa. It looks screwed up. It has a long neck and honestly the body just looks wrong. What's even worse though is the way it runs. It runs with its neck bent backwards. It just looks incredibly strange. I have sent pixs to OEJ via Twitter. I even changed realms and the rabbit is still the same. I was told that others have seen similar ones in Achnea & Ithaca of Aquila.

Please help them :(

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kelsey Fireheart on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
I saw a grey bunny behind Capt Steed's Villa. It looks screwed up. It has a long neck and honestly the body just looks wrong. What's even worse though is the way it runs. It runs with its neck bent backwards. It just looks incredibly strange. I have sent pixs to OEJ via Twitter. I even changed realms and the rabbit is still the same. I was told that others have seen similar ones in Achnea & Ithaca of Aquila.

Goodness, I hope we don't have some strange Lapin graphical disease going on here.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

It is possible that it's not a rabbit, but a 'jack'rabbit ( a different species, there are plenty where I live) and yes they have a longer body.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

poor bunny