Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next World Date

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
Hiya! I'm new to this message bored but I'm familiar with the forums.

Any way does anyone know when the next world is going to come out? Because I recently joined Pirate101 and I'm really stoked for the next worlds and all the new things.

Personally I'd really like to go to Grizzlehiem because of my main characters background with being raised their and I really like the viking like concept. (Because one of my friends comes from viking blood)

So yah does any one have some insight on when the new worlds are coming out?

Cruel Tara Heath~Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeseyWolf828 on May 28, 2014 wrote:

Any way does anyone know when the next world is going to come out? Because I recently joined Pirate101 and I'm really stoked for the next worlds and all the new things.

Personally I'd really like to go to Grizzlehiem because of my main characters background with being raised their and I really like the viking like concept. (Because one of my friends comes from viking blood)

The hard working designers at KingsIsle always answer this one this way: "We don't talk schedule". They aren't trying to be mean, it's just that too many things can happen in development that can toss some bugs into the works and delay things in ways no one expected. So they became master secret keepers and just delight in surprising us when they are ready for us to finally see.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009

Hey Tara, and welcome to the posting of the boards

The P101 crew almost never talks schedule, especially when it comes with new worlds. But don't worry! Usually when they have something nifty up their sleeve that they are close to releasing on test, they usually give out some teasers on their social media sites and on this site to indicate that they are almost done.

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
Wow! You guys are really on top of everything that go's on.

Thanks for helping me and have a treasure load of fun in life or what ever suites you!

Ensign
Mar 03, 2013

it's coming out on 2015 laugh out loud I am happy and cant wait and I all hope that it will come I'm so shocked right now and scared but I am hope in it's going to be a very long place that goes up to level! 100! so my name is Ernesto and my character is either ryanor sneaky Andrew lewisor sensible tayloror golden cole emmetor my musketeer I forgot name though

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ernesto117482 on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
it's coming out on 2015 laugh out loud I am happy and cant wait and I all hope that it will come I'm so shocked right now and scared but I am hope in it's going to be a very long place that goes up to level! 100! so my name is Ernesto and my character is either ryanor sneaky Andrew lewisor sensible tayloror golden cole emmetor my musketeer I forgot name though
Welcome to the message boards Ernesto. I too am excited for all the changes and new things that the geniuses at KingsIsle are working on.

Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
ernesto117482 on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Yay! I hope its the land of the viking bears!

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
CheeseyWolf828 on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
Yay! I hope its the land of the viking bears!
Hello, CheesyWolf, and welcome to the message boards.

It has been confirmed that Valencia part 2 is next, i'm afraid. Grizzleheim will have to wait. Oh, and a note to all of you people asking what the next world might be: Pressing forth is not the only option. Sometimes, in order to move forward, you must turn back.

Words of wisdom, huh? (In case you didn't get it, it means that when a new book comes out, it will not ALWAYS add a new world; we might be going back to a world that we haven't fully explored yet.)

Petty Alicia Cog

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
itsamemario4 on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
Hello, CheesyWolf, and welcome to the message boards.

It has been confirmed that Valencia part 2 is next, i'm afraid. Grizzleheim will have to wait. Oh, and a note to all of you people asking what the next world might be: Pressing forth is not the only option. Sometimes, in order to move forward, you must turn back.

Words of wisdom, huh? (In case you didn't get it, it means that when a new book comes out, it will not ALWAYS add a new world; we might be going back to a world that we haven't fully explored yet.)

Petty Alicia Cog
And that covers a lot of territory, Alicia! Monquista has those two ends currently blocked off of their windlanes, so where else in Monquista do they go? MooShu also has blocked ends where the windlanes continue. what other parts of MooShu haven't we discovered? I think you're absolutely right, 'old' worlds with new territories to explore may come next!