Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Wranglin Egg Finds - What has hatched for you?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
I was traveling through the Isle of Dogs yesterday when to my complete and wonderful surprise Froggo Villa returned from Pet Wranglin' with a Shelled Egg! It hatched into a Tawny Sky Turtle. This is my first and only egg from Pet Wranglin', and I'm super happy about it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mysterious Egg - Inky Octopus

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
I just received a tawny sky turtle today! In the past I've also gotten a violet bubblefish and an inky octopus.

~Gibbsie

Commodore
May 31, 2009
New egg to report: a Slimy Egg that hatched into a Violet Bubblefish!

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Pokopolypse on May 27, 2014 wrote:
Depending on where in the game you are, you have a different number of companions open for hunting, and I think their level affects what they give you too. I am up to the Magnificent 7 and have not gotten one, but maybe when I get to MooShu...
Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Cunning Nicholas Sharp, Level 33? 34? Doesn't really matter
you get a ostrich

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
ShamanBond on May 26, 2014 wrote:
A lot of people are trying to hatch hybrids and such, but what I want to know is what different kinds of eggs and pets have you gotten through the Pet Wranglin' companion job? So far my list is as follows:

4 Hoppy Eggs - White-tailed Jackelopes
1 Toothy Egg - Not so Great White
2 Whiskered Eggs - Imperial Lions
2 Mysterious Eggs - Inky Octopi
1 Shelled Egg - Tawny Sky Turtle
1 (Mysterious?) Egg - Mini-Minotaur Didn't note the name of this egg fast enough

These have been culled from all five of my pirates and are in no particular order.

So - you guys Wranglin' anything different?
OSTRICH

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
1. Mini-Minotaur

2. Tawny Sky Turtle.

On another note, when I got my Ice Scarab from the Hydra, I trained it to Mega and it only expressed 71 of its 246 pedigree, all of the things I got were either uncommon, common, or rare. As I was sobbing about this, I looked at its dodge, and my mouth DROPPED. 133 DODGE!!! I got both Dodgy 1 and 2, and that gave it a bonus 30 dodge lol! I have used it in a lot of practice matches, and no matter how many times it is targeted, the enemy pets MISS all of their attacks! So, in reality, my worst pet is actually my BEST!

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
I just came back to Pirates about a month and a half ago I have been loving the new pet system and was happily surprised about this egg drop.

Just yesterday I got 2 eggs a Ice scarab and a Silver buffaloon.

The best thing is that I looked up the hybreds and what makes what. So I have been farming the listed bosses for the ice scarab and surprise surprise one just shows up in my back pack lol I had so many companions pet wrangling I don't know which one to thank.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
from what I remember on the pets I've had on pet wranglin is that I received a Ice Scarab, 2 silver buffaloon, a ebon spirit, and finally a violet bubble fish.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
As a swashbuckler, I got an eternal egg witch hatched to an ebon specter.

After many weeks of trying i finally a pet egg, as a swashbuckler from pet wrangling.

None yet for my other pirates.

Sometimes it takes many weeks like my own pirates and sometimes with pirates with very high luck take at theire first try.Keep trying, you will never know when your companion bring a pet egg or two. Who knows what will hatch into, it could be very rear pet or even a new pet.