Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is top level for now?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
What is the top level for now? Once you hit that level, is there any reason to keep playing that character?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Top level currently is 65.

You should continue to play if you haven't finished the main story so far or if there is a main quest that has a companion (like Hawkules) that you havent picked up yet.
Finishing the main story so far will put you at an advantage when the next world comes out.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
sandy20850 on May 23, 2014 wrote:
What is the top level for now? Once you hit that level, is there any reason to keep playing that character?
The top level is 65, both regular and nautical. Since I don't have a max character, my guess is a matter of opinion. With the new bosses though, it might be worth to farm them.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
The current maximum level is capped to 65, You can still progress through the storyline if you hit the level cap early, but if you only do main quests you will only reach under level 60.
I hope this helped!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm fairly certain you'll get a bunch of answers to this, but just in case.... The level cap is 65, is it worthwhile to comtinue your play? Yes, because the game isn't about levels, there so many things to do now. Pet training and pvp, companion orders get more gold, gear or sailing exp.

And of course a certain nefarious tower, that Ratbeard et al have been ceaselessly teasing us over!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
65 is the present Level Cap.

One reason you might keep playing is to see how the story develops till you get to the current end.

I'm going to run my other Pirates up to the Level Cap. Then I'm going to get Nautical Experience up to max along with training Pets to their max. I'm going to "order" my Companions to go Brawlin' and Pet Wranglin'. So there are other things to do while waiting for the next major update to P101.

Of course, this can be done while helping other Pirates out (and you might get some Chests with Doubloons).

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
well, if i'm understanding you correctly, you could stay on that character to get loot and weapons to prepare for the next chapter update