Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gortez helps is???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 22, 2014
I can't believe after I beat Gortez in Skull Island, then I'm im my way to Monquista, and on the first battle turns allies with me? I'm like what??! Similar to ray beard I guess... Wish he would be a companion lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Blaze on May 21, 2014 wrote:
I can't believe after I beat Gortez in Skull Island, then I'm im my way to Monquista, and on the first battle turns allies with me? I'm like what??! Similar to ray beard I guess... Wish he would be a companion lol
Hello, Fearless Blaze! If you fight Gortez in The Valley of the Gold Monkey 20 times, you'll unlock his Crown Shop 'twin', Goronado.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Blaze, Welcome to the message boards.
I have a delightful surprise for you. If you go back to The Tradewinds Skyway to The Gold Mine, The Dark Jungle, Ancient Ruins, Temple of the Gold Monkey dungeon and if you defeat him 25 times you will get the Lord of the Apes badge and unlock him in the crown shop and you can have your very own massive gorilla for your crew.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy is right, ignore my post.