Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fixing EPIC talents items grant

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Hello this is mainly a question for one-eyed Jack or the person in charge for the EPIC talent stacking portion...

I am a max SB with eyes of the cobra (gives first strike) so I have 4 first strikes available

before the advanced companions
first strikex3
first strike
(first person that attacked me got hit by first strike twice)

after advanced companions
first strikex3
(plays out normally)

was this the design? or a possible bug I ran into?

Developer
That is the intended design.

Previously if you had First Strike and you got an item that also had First Strike, you'd have "two copies" of First Strike.

Talents now "stack" correctly.

Don't sell your Eyes of the Cobra! There will of course be more ranks of First Strike, so the +1 rank you get from your item will take you to First Strike rank 4.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What the blue blazes is Eyes of the Cobra and where do you get it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on May 21, 2014 wrote:
What the blue blazes is Eyes of the Cobra and where do you get it?
Here is the Wiki page on it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 22, 2014 wrote:
Here is the Wiki page on it.
Oh Thank you, it's witchdoctor only .

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Ratbeard on May 21, 2014 wrote:
That is the intended design.

Previously if you had First Strike and you got an item that also had First Strike, you'd have "two copies" of First Strike.

Talents now "stack" correctly.

Don't sell your Eyes of the Cobra! There will of course be more ranks of First Strike, so the +1 rank you get from your item will take you to First Strike rank 4.
haha a BIG thanks ratbeard....and glad to know there are going to be better ranks of the talents :D

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
anecorbie on May 22, 2014 wrote:
Oh Thank you, it's witchdoctor only .
lol its not witchdoctor only....its an EPIC (or in this case now with the crits....SUPER ULTRA rare item)

its a no trade, no auction item,

it is dropped my Mari in the Troy dungeon (kill 2 waves, enter the gate room, defeat the guards, turn the gates...THEN Mari shows...btw mine was pure luck, I didn't even know she dropped it xD)