Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

buaneer gets no companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
ok so really buccaneer gets like what 1 companion side quest not included I mean and then like musketeer gets like over 5 companions! how unfair is that to buccaneers like me?
max blackfinch level 52

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
666705 on May 11, 2014 wrote:
ok so really buccaneer gets like what 1 companion side quest not included I mean and then like musketeer gets like over 5 companions! how unfair is that to buccaneers like me?
max blackfinch level 52
Not all that unfair, to be honest. Also, check your sources. Musketeers, just like buccaneers, get four companions in MooShu, two of them being from the main storyline. I don't really see what's unfair here.

Ensign
Jun 21, 2013
I know I only got 1 companion from the story, but its fine right? The good thing is that you can get a ninga cat. That's about it

Level 61

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Mooshu companions available for everyone are Monkey King ( from the main quest) and Shiruku Nekko the ninja cat ( from the side quest 'The Silk One' )
get a Yakooza, get an inoshishi necromancer and a samoorai from the ravaged valley (?) , get a Helephant, get Taro Moomori and get a samoorai archer.

Some of these are from side quests, some from the main quest line.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Well, Buccaneers have the least companions in the game right now, more companions will be added as soon as more books are released.