Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when and what is the next chapter

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
A few days ago me and my friend was fighting in aquila and my friend complaining about when is the next chapter because it's been what 2 or 3 years since the new update on the REAL game not the test realm. So all i ask is when is the next update where new chapters come in and what are the next chapters. (my best guess and napoleguin and valencia

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the awesome smuggl... on May 2, 2014 wrote:
A few days ago me and my friend was fighting in aquila and my friend complaining about when is the next chapter because it's been what 2 or 3 years since the new update on the REAL game not the test realm. So all i ask is when is the next update where new chapters come in and what are the next chapters. (my best guess and napoleguin and valencia
It has'nt been 2 or 3 years, lol. It hasn't even been a complete year since the last books were released. Now, instead of releasing a new book, KI has been concentrating on MASSIVE improvements and updates, so wait patiently, and try out the new content in test realm or wait until it is 'live'! It'll be worth it.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
woah, woah, woah, there, my friend, slow down and do your research! the current version of the game is not even a single year old! (as of this post) now, i get where your coming from. you have finished the story, maxed out your pirate, etc. BUT. the update coming out will provide a huge amount of new content, even if the majority isnt story related. trust me, KI knows what they are doing. just be patient.

Matthew Walker 65
Sly Sloan Silver 65
Matthew Walker 25

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
The next chapter will most likely require us returning to Valencia and finding the Toymaker!

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
i know i got my date wrong but i got it coverd i just found out that the last book update was in 2013 so sorry for the false fact everybody

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
1 hasn't been that long
2 they don't talk schedule
3 blind mew basically said (might have confirmed) it was Valencia
4 it begins with c (not for cookie but good enough for me)
5 lastly they improved ALLOT of stuff in the update so be happy we got that, and they said they've been working on it BEFORE marlybone and Aquila went out so it should be less than a year. Just wait and be patient it will come.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
the next chapter is el dorado i cant find it except whats odd is in avernus there is a stormgate called stormgate and the same thing in aquila so my best guess is that they say thes tormgate to el dorado is never in the same place there are 2 places so far

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on May 4, 2014 wrote:
the next chapter is el dorado i cant find it except whats odd is in avernus there is a stormgate called stormgate and the same thing in aquila so my best guess is that they say thes tormgate to el dorado is never in the same place there are 2 places so far
Sorry to say this, but the next chapater will not be El Dorado. In all likelyhood we will be going to Valencia ( again ) find 'G', get the whereabouts of Cagliostro, Then find out the way to destroy Kane. Sorry if this is a spoiler for you, but anyone who has completed Aquila knows this.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Blind Mew confirmed we won't be seeing El Dorado anytime soon. I heard somewhere he said Kane could easily wipe out a level 100 Pirate. Not sure if this is true, but what I do know that is true is that this story arc will be much longer than the Malistaire one in Wizard101. Hopefully, we get to see the lost city sometime 2015/2016 . Doubt I'll still be on this game by then, but I'd at least take a look at it, to see the big city of gold that I've so longed to see!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
The stormgates are for access to unreleased worlds, the stormgates open when the worlds are released, I think :P

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Wow.. If Kane can wipe out a level 100 pirate that means there will be a massive lvl advancement to even take on a massive endgame boss like that. Which means a few extra worlds/chapters are needed to get player in serious fighting condition to fight him. I'm not good at math but it sounds like level 110 to 120 is needed to solo and easily farm him .

It would be nice and hopefully possible that Dragonspyre maybe a world possibly opening up due to the Avernus Storm-gate. I like to think that Krokatopia isn't too far off from the future either.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
MooshuSpring on May 6, 2014 wrote:
Wow.. If Kane can wipe out a level 100 pirate that means there will be a massive lvl advancement to even take on a massive endgame boss like that. Which means a few extra worlds/chapters are needed to get player in serious fighting condition to fight him. I'm not good at math but it sounds like level 110 to 120 is needed to solo and easily farm him .

It would be nice and hopefully possible that Dragonspyre maybe a world possibly opening up due to the Avernus Storm-gate. I like to think that Krokatopia isn't too far off from the future either.
I have a feeling that Kane may not be the last boss in the game, because when Marco Pollo and his crew when to El Dorado, Marco Pollo found something that scared him, I think it's a new game species based of the mayans :P or something else x. x

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Like every 101 games, defeat one boss another one will take it's place.Witch means finish one arc, another arc may begin.Who knows what will happen, when our pirate(s) defeated Kane.

As for El Darado, it's still a long shot to reach that world.Our pirate(s), may still have to explore many other worlds to find the rest of the map pieces, before exploring this world. Who knows what discoveries,mysteries and adventures have in store once our pirate(s) enter El Darado.

As much as I wanted to go beyond Aquila, the next chapter release well is still unknown. I rather have six maxed leveled pirates,then a world that have been done too quickly.For a quality experince, and fewer annoyance due to glitches,major lags and other issues.It's worth the wait,for the mean time enjoy training your pet(s) and if there is a room or desired create another pirate on your roster. See you at the sky ways.