Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The World of Arabitta (Re-made)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
(I misspelt Arabbita in the title.)

You may remember that recently, I came up with an idea for a brand new world that could be added to the game. I came up with it during a history lesson, when the Crusades and Holy Land came up. I then came up with the idea of Arabbita, a Holy Land based world populated by Arab themed bunny rabbits.

There were some problems with the origninal idea:
1. I suggested it just before Marleybone and Aquilla were announced and no logner fitted in the story.
2. KI have probably already got ideas for the El Dorado Story.
3. Rabbits apparently come from Wysteria.

My solutions for these are:
1. Arabbita is now part of a two world independant side story (the second world will be suggested in the next few weeks.)
2. The Wysterian Rabbits are refugees from the Holy War in Arabbita.

The player would travel to Arabbita to find a friend of Avery's but Arabbita is in the middle of a Holy War. The Churches and Religions of the 7 major Spiral Worlds (Marleybone, Monquista, Polaris, Mooshu, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia and Darkmoor, aswell as Arabbita), believe that the first life in the Spiral (apparently born in Arabbita millenia ago), was of their species and therefore believe that Arabbita, or the Holy World, belongs to them and are at war with each other, and the native rabbits, over it. To top that off, the King, Lord Salada, has become desperate with the current situation, and has become opressive and corrupted. To find Avery's friend you must fight this war and defeat the leaders of the armies: Admiral Watson (Marleybone), General Francisco (Monquista), Captain Fontain (Polaris), General Wa Cho (Mooshu), Captain Fluffypaws (Grizzleheim), Captain Tutan (Krokotopia), Colonal Dusty (Darkmoor) and King Salada (Arabbita).

Each class recieves 4 Companions (Privateers recieve 5). 1 that all classes recieve then 3 (4 for Privateer) that is class specific.

You must fight the war and force the armies to leave Arabbita, then remove Salada from the throne (which is the final boss battle of the world) to end the war and find Avery's friend.

This is a basic idea, if had an unlimited number of characters, I'd have elaborated about companions, locations, quest details, clothes, ships, rewards, skyways, plot specifics and other stuff, therefore I urge you to ask questions and I will be glad to answer and I hope KI take my idea into consideration and use it!

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 65

(I shall posting other details soon!)

Thanks to everyone who supported the previous version of this world:
https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/the-world-of-arabbita-8ad6a4163df549fe013e37804d09474d?reset=1

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Companions for each class:

All Classes:
Tamir 'Adli Abadi – Rabbit Border Officer (Male)
Promoted into: Tamir 'Adli Abadi – Rabbit Border Chief (Male)
Promoted into: Tamir 'Adli Abadi – Rabbit Border Commander (Male)

Buccaneer:
'Antarah Abbas Atiyeh – Rabbit Musketeer (Male)
Promoted into: 'Antarah Abbas Atiyeh – Rabbit Gunman (Male)

Athir 'Isa Nahas – Rabbit Swordsman (Male)

Mufeeda Jalilah Basara – Rabbit Outlaw (Female)
Promoted into: Mufeeda Jalilah Basara – Rabbit Pirate (Female)
Promoted into: Mufeeda Jalilah Basara – Rabbit Fugitive (Female)

Musketeer:
Fida Nuri Harb – Rabbit Nomad (Female)

Sensei Awwab – Rabbit Novice (Male)
Promoted into: Sensei Awwab – Rabbit Apprentice (Male)
Promoted into: Sensei Awwab – Rabbit Master (Male)

'Azab Emir Mazih – Rabbit Warrior (Male)
Promoted into: 'Azab Emir Mazih – Rabbit Beserker (Male)

Privateer:
Nasih Ridwan Said – Rabbit Archer (Female)
Promoted into: Nasih Ridwan Said – Rabbit Master Archer (Female)
Promoted into: Nasih Ridwan Said – Rabbit Legendary Archer (Female)

Mr. Westley – Redcoat Captain (Male)

Nazeeha Farhah Baba – Rabbit Cleric (Female)
Promoted into: Nazeeha Farhah Baba – Rabbit Imam (Female)
Promoted into: Nazeeha Farhah Baba – Rabbit Sheikh (Female)

Salada – Rabbit Lord (Male)
Promoted into: Salada – Rabbit Overlord (Male)
Promoted into: Salada – Rabbit King (Male)

Swashbuckler
Ueeraa Zezah – Rabbit Duelist (Female)
Promoted into: Ueeraa Zezah – Rabbit Duel Master (Female)
Promoted into: Ueeraa Zezah – Rabbit Duel Guru (Female)

Aaraan Fael – Rabbit Spy (Male)
Promoted into: Aaraan Fael – Rabbit Spy Chief (Male)

Captain Feliz – Monquistan Captain (Male)

Witchdoctor
Eelza Taarr – Rabbit Spirit (Female)

Pierre Quantan – Penguin Gunman (Male)
Promoted into: Pierre Quantan – Penguin Musketeer (Male)
Promoted into: Pierre Quantan – Penguin Canonneer (Male)

Huwaidah Malika Ghanem – Rabbit Peasant (Female)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:

You may remember that recently, I came up with an idea for a brand new world that could be added to the game. I came up with it during a history lesson, when the Crusades and Holy Land came up. I then came up with the idea of Arabbita, a Holy Land based world populated by Arab themed bunny rabbits.

1. I suggested it just before Marleybone and Aquilla were announced and no logner fitted in the story.

1. Arabbita is now part of a two world independant side story (the second world will be suggested in the next few weeks.)

The player would travel to Arabbita to find a friend of Avery's but Arabbita is in the middle of a Holy War. The Churches and Religions of the 7 major Spiral Worlds (Marleybone, Monquista, Polaris, Mooshu, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia and Darkmoor, aswell as Arabbita), believe that the first life in the Spiral (apparently born in Arabbita millenia ago), was of their species and therefore believe that Arabbita, or the Holy World, belongs to them and are at war with each other, and the native rabbits, over it. To top that off, the King, Lord Salada, has become desperate with the current situation, and has become opressive and corrupted. To find Avery's friend you must fight this war and defeat the leaders of the armies: Admiral Watson (Marleybone), General Francisco (Monquista), Captain Fontain (Polaris), General Wa Cho (Mooshu), Captain Fluffypaws (Grizzleheim), Captain Tutan (Krokotopia), Colonal Dusty (Darkmoor) and King Salada (Arabbita).

Each class recieves 4 Companions (Privateers recieve 5). 1 that all classes recieve then 3 (4 for Privateer) that is class specific.

You must fight the war and force the armies to leave Arabbita, then remove Salada from the throne (which is the final boss battle of the world) to end the war and find Avery's friend.

This is a basic idea, if had an unlimited number of characters, I'd have elaborated about companions, locations, quest details, clothes, ships, rewards, skyways, plot specifics and other stuff, therefore I urge you to ask questions and I will be glad to answer and I hope KI take my idea into consideration and use it!

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 65

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/the-world-of-arabbita-8ad6a4163df549fe013e37804d09474d?reset=1

Imaginative and well thought out. This might make a good quest string after we defeat Kane. The only thing I'm uncomfortable with is the idea of a "holy" war as you know that region is historically (and right down to our present time), filled with violence against those who don't believe the same as others.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest: Through The Rabbit-Hole
Quest Giver: Captain Avery.

Quest Goals:
Talk to One Eyed Jack in Flotsam.

Defeat Monquistan Ships in Tierra Primata Skyway.
Sail to Arabbita.
Talk to Darak Gonkal in Tyurkiez Border Office.

Dialogue:

Avery:
  • Ah, Captain. I was hoping to speak to you. I have a job I need you to do.
  • It's a bit hush hush... can I trust you?
  • Good. I'm looking for a friend of mine, Captain Bluebeard and I want you to go and get him for me...
  • I need to see him, but there's just one problem...
  • He was last seen in Arabbita. Have you not heard of the Holy War?
  • There's a war going on in Arabbita. Go and talk to One Eyed Jack, he'll tell you more.

One Eyed Jack:
  • Hello Young Pirate. What favour can I do for you today?
  • Arabbita? My home? Oh yes, I fled ages ago as a child, to escape the slaughter of my people. I grew up as a pirate.
  • For years a war has raged in Arabbita, or as it's also called... The Holy Land.
[Puppet Show]
  • Centuries ago, the first life in the Spiral was apparently "created" in Arabbita.
  • The 5 major Spiral religions (Marleybonian, Monquistan, Valencian (Pre Armada), Polarian and Arabbitan) believe the first life was of their species.
  • A few years ago, the Valencians attempted to conquer Arabbita for their Church.
  • Then the Armada took over and withdrew, not caring for faith.
  • But the other religions saw an opportunity to try and take Arabbita from themselves and all declared war.
  • Since then a war has raged in Arabbita has all the major religons vie for control.
[End of Puppet Show]
  • You want to go there? It will be risky and dangerous but ok.
  • Go and get a windstone from Monquistan Ships, sail to Aquila and go through the Storm Gate!

Darak Gonkal:
  • What have you come here for?

Rewards: 1000 XP

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 65

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
I like this idea. It reminds of me of the side quest of the banana seed in Monquista and it made me think about how that might have been if other places had religious fall outs. Also rabbits are cute and we should get them as companions. :D

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
Some questions.
1. Both Mooshu and Grizzleheim seem to pursue quite isolationist and neutral foreign policies, choosing to not make true allies, and, in exchange, never make true enemies. Furthermore, Caoism is based on serenity, self-realization...not really a religion that promotes going on a crusade for it. And even if the two worlds joined the war, Mooshu might make some dents, but Grizzleheim doesn't stand a chance. You know, because it isn't even a nation state.
2. Would Polaris risk getting into ANOTHER war with Marleybone, right after its defeat in the Polarian Wars?
3. Knowing Marleybones lax position on religion, and its war with Valencia, I don't think it will be too interested in this Crusade.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
MarleybonePatriot on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Some questions.
1. Both Mooshu and Grizzleheim seem to pursue quite isolationist and neutral foreign policies, choosing to not make true allies, and, in exchange, never make true enemies. Furthermore, Caoism is based on serenity, self-realization...not really a religion that promotes going on a crusade for it. And even if the two worlds joined the war, Mooshu might make some dents, but Grizzleheim doesn't stand a chance. You know, because it isn't even a nation state.
2. Would Polaris risk getting into ANOTHER war with Marleybone, right after its defeat in the Polarian Wars?
3. Knowing Marleybones lax position on religion, and its war with Valencia, I don't think it will be too interested in this Crusade.
1. I have already removed Mooshu in the post of the first question, but I am considering removing Grizzleheim.
2. The worlds aren't really fighting each other, they're is only the odd clash, but mostly is against Arabbita.
3. This is set after Marleybone's war with Valenica.

This is only a draft, and some worlds may be removed in the future. Thank you for your comments. This'll help me to develop the world.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
I have changed things slightly and now, only 5 religions are interested:

• Marleybonian
  • Monquistan
  • Valencian (Pre-Armada) (No longer part of war)
  • Polarian
  • Arabbitan.

This makes things easier aswell as removing some less important worlds.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest: Thievin' Monkeys
Quest Giver: Tamir 'Adli Abadi
Quest Goals:
  • Talk to Tamir 'Aldi Abadi
  • Talk to Jawdah Miqdad Handal
  • Collect 5 Luggage in Tami 'Aldi Abadi's Office
  • Defeat Monquistan's and collect Border Record.
  • Talk to Tamir 'Aldi Abadi

Tamir 'Adli Abadi:
  • You're a fool for coming here...
  • Don't you know there's a war on?
  • You should leave... what do you mean you're looking for someone?
  • Who would be stupid enough to come here, other than you?
  • Pirates... of course. No, I don't know where you're friend is and I don't care.
  • As soon as I can, I'm fleeing this world. I'm off to Wysteria, they're accepting refugees.
  • NO! I've already told you, I'm not going to help you find your Pirate friend.
  • Urgh... fine. Get me my luggage from my home and a record of anyone who has entered this world from the Border Office.

Jawdah Miqdad Handal

• Hello. Here to enter Arabbita?
  • You want a record of passangers?
  • I'm affraid I can't do that... It's not that I don't trust you, there was a Monquistan raid and they took it.
  • You want it? You'll have to fight them.

Tamir 'Aldi Abadi:

• You got the record? And my luggage? Good. Give me the record then. What's his name?
  • Captain Bluebeard? Hmm... Ur... Bluebeard... ah, here!
  • Yes, he entered 2 weeks ago.

Bonnie Anne:

• Any idea what happened to him?

Tamir 'Aldi Abadi:

• Captured by Salada's Army.
  • You'll never get him unless this war ends tomorrow and the prisoners of the war are released.
  • What? You can't seriously be suggesting what I think you're suggesting?
  • You can't fight this war... just face it, you're friend's lost...
  • What? NO! I'm not helping you, I'm out of this place.

Quest Reward: 750XP

Aidan Johnston
Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Just a suggestion on a change of theme - Where does our ship fuel come from? Could Arabbita be filled with vast resources of fuel? Many worlds would want to exploit this resource, and thus get control of Arabbita.
I know you have put alot of thought into your world and it shows!

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Just a suggestion on a change of theme - Where does our ship fuel come from? Could Arabbita be filled with vast resources of fuel? Many worlds would want to exploit this resource, and thus get control of Arabbita.
I know you have put alot of thought into your world and it shows!
Well, as it happens, I have plans related to this (though not ship fuel) that spreads across both Arabitta and the next world of the story but has nothing to do with the worlds and species that the player knows are involved... just wait and see!

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
Quest: Through The Rabbit-Hole
Quest Giver: Captain Avery.

Quest Goals:
Talk to One Eyed Jack in Flotsam.

Defeat Monquistan Ships in Tierra Primata Skyway.
Sail to Arabbita.
Talk to Darak Gonkal in Tyurkiez Border Office.

Dialogue:

Avery:
  • Ah, Captain. I was hoping to speak to you. I have a job I need you to do.
  • It's a bit hush hush... can I trust you?
  • Good. I'm looking for a friend of mine, Captain Bluebeard and I want you to go and get him for me...
  • I need to see him, but there's just one problem...
  • He was last seen in Arabbita. Have you not heard of the Holy War?
  • There's a war going on in Arabbita. Go and talk to One Eyed Jack, he'll tell you more.

One Eyed Jack:
  • Hello Young Pirate. What favour can I do for you today?
  • Arabbita? My home? Oh yes, I fled ages ago as a child, to escape the slaughter of my people. I grew up as a pirate.
  • For years a war has raged in Arabbita, or as it's also called... The Holy Land.
[Puppet Show]
  • Centuries ago, the first life in the Spiral was apparently "created" in Arabbita.
  • The 5 major Spiral religions (Marleybonian, Monquistan, Valencian (Pre Armada), Polarian and Arabbitan) believe the first life was of their species.
  • A few years ago, the Valencians attempted to conquer Arabbita for their Church.
  • Then the Armada took over and withdrew, not caring for faith.
  • But the other religions saw an opportunity to try and take Arabbita from themselves and all declared war.
  • Since then a war has raged in Arabbita has all the major religons vie for control.
[End of Puppet Show]
  • You want to go there? It will be risky and dangerous but ok.
  • Go and get a windstone from Monquistan Ships, sail to Aquila and go through the Storm Gate!

Darak Gonkal:
  • What have you come here for?

Rewards: 1000 XP

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 65
Darak Gonkal and Tamir 'Aldi Adabi are the same person. Darak Gonkal was his draft name.

Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
I really like this world idea and think it would be a great asset to the spiral and when the origanal idea was posted, good job thinking of this

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I don't know if you play Wizard 101, but in Wisteria your wizard meets a Cat from 'Mirage' which she says "Is an oasis in a desert of mystery."

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest Name:
Quest Giver: Tamir 'Adli Abadi
Quest Goals:
  • Destroy Wysterian Rescue Ship (Boss Battle) (Ship is unsinkable and must be boarded)
  • Talk to Tamir 'Adli Abadi
  • Defeat Monquisitor Valdiz
  • Talk to Constable Thamir Adan Halabi

Tamir 'Aldi Abadi:

• There is no way to make me help you, when that rescue ship arrives, I'm out of here!

Ratbeard:

• *Laughs* We'll just have to make sure it doesn't arrive...

Tamir 'Aldi Abadi:

• The rescue ship is destroyed?
  • You didn't have anything to do with this, did you Pirate?
  • I knew it!
  • Why are you so worried about staying and fighting? Look at this place...
  • All the buildings are crumbling and thousands lie dead...
  • When I was growing up, this was a place of beauty...
  • A shining world of creatures surviving in seeminly inhospitable, endless sand...
  • And then the people of the spiral lost their sense of friendship and compassion...
  • Is this what religion is about? The destruction of an innocent people?
  • No... it isn't...
  • I can't even goto the next island without being attacked by someone...
  • The ancient pride of our people is gone, Pirate...
  • All that is left is rubble and a corrupted and desperate King...

Bonnie Anne:

• Is the restoration of your home not worth fighting for?

Tamir 'Adli Abadi:

• I suppose so...
  • But what hope do we have?
  • None... these people have armies and guns and we have nothing...
  • You're right Pirate... we must fight! I will help you raise an army and we shall restore Arabbita to it's former glory!
  • The Constable of Tyurkiez is in the constabulary. He has power and influence. He may be able to help.
  • What's that? No... don't worry; he's not loyal to our king... no one is...

Inquisitor:

• Look! It's the Pirate who opposes our rightful King and Queen! Kill him!

Constable Thamir Adan Halabi:
  • Thank you Pirate! What can I help you with?

Quest Reward: 1750 XP

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
I don't know if you play Wizard 101, but in Wisteria your wizard meets a Cat from 'Mirage' which she says "Is an oasis in a desert of mystery."
I am aware of that, and don't worry, that will come up in the future. There is an Island called Mirage in another skyway, where magical desert cats in a town sorrounding an oasis.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Just read through the script and it's very well written. In terms of content, not just "We're pirates, we go to a world, we take it's treasure and come out", it was actually kind of deep in detail, with moral questions and us pirates destroying a rescue ship, which was actually quite saddening, we trapped thousands of people in arabitta just for our own goals. I was actually on the edge of my seat waiting for more, it ended so well, lol.
Keep it up!

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest Name:
Quest Giver: Constable Thamir Adan Halabi
Quest Goals:
  • Defeat Arabbitan Secret Police
  • Talk to Thamir Adan Halabi
  • Talk to City Sentries (3)
  • Talk to Thamir Adan Halabi
  • Destroy Salada Blockade Ship

Thamir Adan Halabi:

• You're going to end this war? You want me to help?
  • I don't know... yes, this is my home, but can the individual do anything to help...

Bonnie Anne:

• Yes! Individuals can do whatever they put their minds to!

Thamir Adan Halabi:

• I suppose that's true...
  • Just one problem... I am suspected of conspiracy against the King...
  • You see, I refuse to obey the corrupted king and try to kepp this town neutral, I command the city guards to keep all ships in the war away from this town and to attempt to keep the Monquistans from the desert out...
  • But I'm aware that I'm being spied on by the Secret Police..

Captain Ali Zakariyya Atiyeh:

• They never expect the Arabbitan Secret Police!

Secret Police Officer:

• Sir... that's the Monquistan Monquisition...

Captain Ali Zakariyya Atiyeh:

• Argh... whatever, just attack!

• I've been neutral until this point, Pirate, but you've made me realise, I need to save my home!
  • Pirate, I am proud to count you as an ally... but where to start?
  • We need an army... It might be good to start with the City Wall Sentries.
  • Trained soldiers would be useful to win a war...

Wall Sentry 1:

• War!? NO! I'm fine defending the city but I will not do front line combat!

Wall Sentry 2:

• I will not fight a war that I cannot lose...

Wall Sentry 3:

• Yes! I will fight for my home!

Thamir Adan Halabi:

• Well, how did you get on?
  • Only one person said they'd help... this isn't good...
  • What if we find a way to raise morale? But how...
  • Aha! The city is being constantly shelled by one of Lord Salada's ships, because of our refusal to help Salada's army defeat the invaders.
  • The destruction of that ship might prove we can win, and it would give us respite...

Thamir Adan Halabi (After ship fight):
  • Well done... I wonder if it helped!

Quest Reward: 2500XP

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
  • Tyurkiez Skyway
    Enemies: Monquistan Ships, Wysterian Rescue Ship, Marelybonian Ships, Salada's Navy Ships
    Friendly Ships: Rebel Ships
    Objects in Skyway:

Tyurkiez Island:
  • Tyurkiez Town:
    Buildings: Tyurkiez Temple (Tavern), City Border Office, Tyurkiez Constabulary, Thami 'Aldi Abadi's House, City Walls (1 hour Dungeon), City Market, Apothecary
    Enemies: Monquistans

Tyurkiez Desert: Monquistan Camp (30 Minute dungeon)

• Oustan City:
    Oustan Temple (Tavern), City Building Yard, City Library, City Constabulary, Oustan Palace (30 minute Dungeon)
    Enemies: None in streets

• Kayo - City of Ghosts: (45 minute Dungeon)
    Enemies: Ghosts

Vortexes: Arakan Storm (Marleybonian)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 65

Nice, like mine:
https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/the-world-of-castaway-8ad6a4173f7f8b27013f8cd798cd0f0e?reset=1

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest Name:

Quest Giver: Constable Thamir Adan Halabi
Quest Goals:
  • Speak to 3 City Guards on the City Walls (Dungeon)
  • Complete "100 Little Rabbits sitting on the Wall."
  • Speak to Constable Thamir Adan Halabi

• Hopefully that boosted morale amongst the City guards...
  • Go and see them on the wall

[Complete Dungeon]

• Who attacked the wall?
  • The Secret Police... hmmm... what's going on? Why are they popping up everywhere?