Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sort of goodbye...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Hello everyone. I am no longer an "active poster". I have to do stuff in real life that is important to me. You guys are great. I am not leaving forever, but I just will post very uncommonly or rarely. I still will read your posts if I can, and give out some yars for creative ideas and stuff, but yeah... I am going on an adventure... I may also play pirate101 a little less. I want to invest in my skills and talents irl, and that means I must put a lot of stuff behind. I have always felt a part of this online family. Please welcome new posters (like yu always do) and please dont make people left out. We are all one big pirate family!

Continue and grow this message board family, and I wish you all the best

-Golden Guardian
-Silver Dino Hawkins... Max LV

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone. I am no longer an "active poster". I have to do stuff in real life that is important to me. You guys are great. I am not leaving forever, but I just will post very uncommonly or rarely. I still will read your posts if I can, and give out some yars for creative ideas and stuff, but yeah... I am going on an adventure... I may also play pirate101 a little less. I want to invest in my skills and talents irl, and that means I must put a lot of stuff behind. I have always felt a part of this online family. Please welcome new posters (like yu always do) and please dont make people left out. We are all one big pirate family!

-Golden Guardian
Thank you Golden Guardian for the kind wishes!

Even though your presence will be GREATLY missed, I commend you for seeking out and delving into life's great adventures. As amazing as this game is, the game of life is by far the greatest game to be played, because you are the developer, the artist, the voice talent, the editor, the programmer, creative mind and the gamer all in one. I have always been a big fan of yours since day one. When I first came to the boards, you were one of the first posters that I became more acquainted with and carried on a back and forth type of posting (I believe it was the thread about creating a player trading system). It's funny because at first, due to your polished intellect and creatively wise input, I assumed that your wisdom came from you being much older and 'seasoned' than you turned out to be. You have a great head on your shoulders and I am absolutely, without a doubt sure you will go far in life.

I have always appreciated and thoroughly enjoyed your creative and helpful posts/threads. Some of the most inventive ideas and threads have come from your imagination and that is a talent and gift that you should be proud of. Whatever journeys and adventures the game of life takes you on, I wish you the best of luck. I know that you are not leaving the boards for good, but not seeing regular posts from you will be, well...a bummer. But, I think it is great that you are putting real life first and making things happen for you, blazing what I am sure will be a trail of successes. And you can be sure that we'll be here waiting for whenever the next great, creative and amusing Golden Guardian offering presents itself.

Take care of yourself and good luck with your life's adventures...and I'll be chatting with you in the future!

- Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

-Golden Guardian
We'll miss you, but Good Luck in your endeavors, fair winds to ye!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

-Golden Guardian
Sounds like you are being truly wise and you will be truly missed but knowing you will still pop in and out will ease the pain. Fair sailing to ya Fellow Marauder and may you soon dock with us again with more frequency. Have tons of fun. x Huge Chrissy Hug x

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
We will see ye soon, fair sailing mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan