Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which piece of armor would you take?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I am a witchdoctor. I have two helms
1. one gives +50 health and +9 will
2. The other just gives +6 resists BUT also gives a superior mojo storm burst card that does AOE damage. What would you take?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
I am a witchdoctor. I have two helms
1. one gives +50 health and +9 will
2. The other just gives +6 resists BUT also gives a superior mojo storm burst card that does AOE damage. What would you take?
Yea that card is good and makes it tempting but you need to factor that the will boost will help every other card you have be that much stronger. If your will is already super high then I would go with the card but my first impulse would go for what would make me stronger over all.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Hmmmm, this is a tough one. Will is good for Witchdocters but Juju helps take care of that. But I think I would go with the Mojo Storm.

Jacob
Warwick

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What's your health? My witchdoctor has the lowest health of my characters. Also as Chrissy said something that gives you an over-all strength is better than a single card ( good as it is ).

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
There's no contest between them. Take the extra Mojo Storm.
The junky hat gives you 50 health, but that power does double your magic damage rating to up to 9 enemies! It does even more if you get a critical. With a long range wand, such powers can reach across the battleboard dealing crippling damage.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Row4n412 on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
There's no contest between them. Take the extra Mojo Storm.
The junky hat gives you 50 health, but that power does double your magic damage rating to up to 9 enemies! It does even more if you get a critical. With a long range wand, such powers can reach across the battleboard dealing crippling damage.
But only one use, twice if you already have the power. The will bonus will give a boost to all spells. Which one is 'junky' now?