Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Error 102

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Ahoy One-eyed Jack!
I keep having error 102 (every time I log off) and it's getting very annoying. I do not like having to keep installing Pirate101. And I was wondering, is there any way you could fix this?

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux. level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 65 Buccaneer~

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Error 102:
It says that I must action before running this game again. It says as a solution, I might have to download the game again. I do not know any further information about this error. I don't know what this error is, it just tells me that I have to take action before running it again.

Administrator
Error 102 is a strange error where--

1- (Most common) something happened during the updating/patching process that corrupted your data (possible causes could be an unstable Internet connection, streaming other data at the same time, or writing to your hard drive with another program at the same time as you were patching the game). In most cases reinstalling Pirate101 will fix the error. If the error persists, then most definitely contact Customer Support at support@pirate101.com. They'll be able to assist you with further recommendations.

2- (Extremely rare) There's an actual programming error in the Game Launcher. If this happens, we would get mass amounts of reports of this happening because it would be affecting everyone who loads up the game, and KingsIsle would be working to get this situation fixed ASAP if this happened.

awesomepirate540, our Customer Support should be in contact with you now over email to see if they can help offer some suggestions on fixing this persistent error for you. Please check the email associated with your account. Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*