Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ruthless Sebastion Jones and the vanishing Cadmus

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
So i've been doing aquila questing, then i saw a guy with blades of shade. I was like I want that! then Ilooked on the wiki and found that it's dropped by Cadmus. then I found that you fight Cadmus while doing the contest of champions. so i leveled up buffalo bill and quested up to cadmus. i fought him but he didn't drop the blades. So I tried again only to my dismay that he wasn't there. I don't want to be accused of spilled milk, but i cried. I tried again. Nothing. repeat one more time and i cried again. Someone help, or Kingsisle, if you're reading this, please take action and fix this glitch.

Hoping to get those blades soon,
Ruthless Sebastion Jones

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
wayhaulaway on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
So i've been doing aquila questing, then i saw a guy with blades of shade. I was like I want that! then Ilooked on the wiki and found that it's dropped by Cadmus. then I found that you fight Cadmus while doing the contest of champions. so i leveled up buffalo bill and quested up to cadmus. i fought him but he didn't drop the blades. So I tried again only to my dismay that he wasn't there. I don't want to be accused of spilled milk, but i cried. I tried again. Nothing. repeat one more time and i cried again. Someone help, or Kingsisle, if you're reading this, please take action and fix this glitch.

Ruthless Sebastion Jones
Try changing realms so the dungeon can reset. Then you can do it all over again, as much as you like.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Try changing realms so the dungeon can reset. Then you can do it all over again, as much as you like.
Can you do this with Moo Manchu. Because I am tired of battling the Terracotta guys, when I am just there to get his hat and wand. I have been farming for four days and the terracotta guys are tougher (with that reduce accuracy power) than Moo Manchu.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Can you do this with Moo Manchu. Because I am tired of battling the Terracotta guys, when I am just there to get his hat and wand. I have been farming for four days and the terracotta guys are tougher (with that reduce accuracy power) than Moo Manchu.
No, I really wish you could too. Farming his dungeon is a bear because of them. I try to farm that with my witchdoctor or my privateer cause she has Bishop's glasses and can teleport to the gong.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
still nothing

Administrator
wayhaulaway on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:

Ruthless Sebastion Jones
Hi! Are you exiting the instance to respawn Cadmus?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Perhaps he hasn't finished the actual quest. It's probably the problem if he hasn't

Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Are you exiting the instance to respawn Cadmus?
yes, still not working

Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
DJKJMI12 on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps he hasn't finished the actual quest. It's probably the problem if he hasn't
true, though i have finished enough of it to go to him

Administrator
wayhaulaway on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
true, though i have finished enough of it to go to him
Aha! That's the issue! You need to complete the quest before you can fight him again.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
Aha! That's the issue! You need to complete the quest before you can fight him again.
oh, i'm gonna have trouble with typhon

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
This is how I felt with Sato and his boss sunglasses