Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle Companions

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I don't see why bundle companions are O.P. When me and my friend did a max 1v1 he used toro eagle swashbuckler not the swashbuckler one forgot what it is golden armor and the centaur bundle companion while I used toro, hawkules and bonnie anne and then in 2 rounds I kill the centaur and I basically win cause then his eagle died then toro, so I prob won that fight around 5-7 round tops, so why are they op, I mean the only thing that would be op is a 4v4 max fight privateers on one side randoms on other lol.

"Rooke Has Fallen Marlybone is saved!"

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I haven't fought the monkey too many times to talk about it.

While the centaur is one of the best anti-Bonnie or anti-Musketeer in the game I don't think she is O.P.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Bundle companions aren't OP, you don't see Handsome Dan, the Shark companion, or the fencing cat pirate running around.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Bundle companions are like any others, helpful but not O.P. really, no companion is too O.P, and they all have a different style, none are exactly the same :P