Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay: Feet in Both Worlds

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
George Gordon was counting his companions and Pokemon. He had an idea. He typed up a message with a typewriter (how else are we supposed to type?) and posted it on the Kraken Skulls wall. The message read:

To all interested parties,
I am offering a once in a lifetime opportunity. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows another guy who knows me. Give me a notice if interested.

-George Gordon

"All I have to do is sit and wait. 21 companions and counting, with a full 6 Pokemon."

Ensign
May 26, 2013
Pokemon? I thought this was pirate 101. Funny though.
Brave Victor LV65

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Brave Victor S on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Pokemon? I thought this was pirate 101. Funny though.
Brave Victor LV65
It's a crossover between them. The pirates are the trainers. My character was originally from Kalos before coming to the Spiral.

-George Gordon, lvl 37

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
GBalance101 on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
It's a crossover between them. The pirates are the trainers. My character was originally from Kalos before coming to the Spiral.

-George Gordon, lvl 37
Justin and Leo were in the tavern, and saw the notice. "Dude, we might be able to go home after all these months!" Justin laughed. He had never been more excited and spotted George out of the crowd. "Dude! It's been forever since I've been out of the spiral. I think it's time we head back. Leo and I aren't exactly from the spiral. In fact, were what the Mooshu call Outlanders. We're from a realm known to people as the real world. We just want to go home!"
(OOC: Let's do it. It will be tearful for his bros, but it's for him, visiting.)