Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mustang Toreador

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Ahoy One-eyed Jack!
Can you add Toreador Norvilla's Critical Strike to the ringtone list?
It sounds so cool

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 57 Buccaneer~

Administrator
I will forward that along to our sound gurus to see if we can get that one added.

You never know!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Administrator
Guess what?!

It's your lucky day!

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/downloads/pirate_ringtones

(I've just now added several new ringtones starting with Barnabus and moving down: 24 new ringtones in total. Complete list alphabetization needs to wait for another day, however. I figure you'll forgive me. )

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Thank you so much for adding new ringtones Jack! I especially thank you for add the most awesome companion ever (Handsome Dan of coarse, and Ridolfo Capoferro's song to the list! They sound awesome! Thank you so much!

Slick Luke Noble, lv. 57 Musketeer
Strong Andy Armstrong, lv. 65 Privateer

Administrator
You're welcome and thank you to Sarah Steele and her Sound Design crew for providing them to us in the first place!

Yarr!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
You're welcome and thank you to Sarah Steele and her Sound Design crew for providing them to us in the first place!

Yarr!
Indeed, the tones are, as always, AWESOME
*Raises a tankard of yum in Sarah Steele & her Team's honor*

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:

Yarr!
Hey, One-Eyed Jack, I believe to recall that some Companions may have more than one critical stinger for other critical moves, example being Egg Shen's, and yet they're not made into ringtones. If anyone else can remember any Companion that have more than one critical stinger, please place your thoughts to this.

Speaking of which, Egg Shen does have another critical stinger that's not in the ringtone list yet, as I remember clearly, so could you put that in, please? I would like to hear that, as I liked hearing that in the game!

(Also, this post should be moved to the Shipyards section, seeing it is more of a request post, you know.)

Thanks!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Guess what?!

It's your lucky day!

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/downloads/pirate_ringtones

(I've just now added several new ringtones starting with Barnabus and moving down: 24 new ringtones in total. Complete list alphabetization needs to wait for another day, however. I figure you'll forgive me. )
You made my day 1,000,000,000 times better, Mustang Toreador's song sounds so cool! Thanks.

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 57 Buccaneer~