Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Palace of the amazons

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I know zeena is in there and I need to get her quest to get her but it won't let me in. I really want her so can you please fix it? Thanks

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
I know zeena is in there and I need to get her quest to get her but it won't let me in. I really want her so can you please fix it? Thanks

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
You need the quest Hurly-Burly from Frontinus. He gives three quests in a row so you may not be at the last one yet.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I don't really want Zeena nor do I even have the quest, but I really want to go in side and farm her for the Patch of Chthonic Rage. I mean, who would turn down a witchdoctor gear with Vicious Charge. I know that Diskylos has it, but his battles take too long, even though I'm max level, and I still didn't get it after ten battles.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I don't really want Zeena nor do I even have the quest, but I really want to go in side and farm her for the Patch of Chthonic Rage. I mean, who would turn down a witchdoctor gear with Vicious Charge. I know that Diskylos has it, but his battles take too long, even though I'm max level, and I still didn't get it after ten battles.
The problem is if you want into someone's area you have to do the quest that grants you entry. After you do the quest, then you have earned the right to farm them for goodies. Ya gotta earn your way in, sorry.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
The problem is if you want into someone's area you have to do the quest that grants you entry. After you do the quest, then you have earned the right to farm them for goodies. Ya gotta earn your way in, sorry.
Now, what quest leads to there. Because I don't have a quest that grants a zeena and I'm a max lvl. But I am still 1/3 through Aquila.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
You need the quest Hurly-Burly from Frontinus. He gives three quests in a row so you may not be at the last one yet.
Wait, where is he. Sorry for my simpleton questions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Wait, where is he. Sorry for my simpleton questions.
No question is a simpleton one. You are showing your intelligence by coming here to ask for help. The only simpleton question is the one not asked.

Frontinus is in Achaea just past the Satyr meadow under the aqueduct. He is in the same area as Hippocrates.

Keep those good questions coming. We are here to answer them.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
No question is a simpleton one. You are showing your intelligence by coming here to ask for help. The only simpleton question is the one not asked.

Frontinus is in Achaea just past the Satyr meadow under the aqueduct. He is in the same area as Hippocrates.

Keep those good questions coming. We are here to answer them.
Thanks. I'll be sure to look in the right spot this time.