Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ran out of quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 13, 2013
Can you help me? I'm a level 16 swashbuckler and I ran out of quests. I was doing a side quest and somehow my main quest disappeared off my quest list. I don't know if I need to talk to somebody or go to another place in Cool Ranch. Is there any way to get my main quest back?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SabersFan11 on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Can you help me? I'm a level 16 swashbuckler and I ran out of quests. I was doing a side quest and somehow my main quest disappeared off my quest list. I don't know if I need to talk to somebody or go to another place in Cool Ranch. Is there any way to get my main quest back?
Hi SabersFan, welcome to the messageboards. Based on experience I know that if you contact customer support and let them know which pirate you are having issues with, they can help you track down your lost quest. You can use the orange question mark above and select 'Contact Support', then use the tab 'Contact Us' or you can email them at support@pirate101.com.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Next time you have a problem, please note in your message the last few quests that you have completed. If you need to, look in the log or notifications window. This will allow us to better help you since then we would have an idea as to where you are in the Story Line.

Administrator
Hi! Our Customer Support will be reaching out to you over email (the email you registered for your account) to help you get back on track.

We hope to have you questing again soon in Pirate101!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*