Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sleep Tokens?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
One-Eyed Jack will we ever be able to buy more Sleep Tokens? I have a good idea. If you buy a companion or you get a companion that can be bought you get a free token along with the companion! I don't know but I'm getting sick and tired of some of these weak companions.

Sneaky Jonathan Lv64

Administrator
Zlyxer on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
One-Eyed Jack will we ever be able to buy more Sleep Tokens? I have a good idea. If you buy a companion or you get a companion that can be bought you get a free token along with the companion! I don't know but I'm getting sick and tired of some of these weak companions.

Sneaky Jonathan Lv64
When we first released Sleep Tokens, a couple of us tossed around the idea of selling more of "Ratbeard's Knock Out Drops," in the Crown Shop, and I'm glad we didn't because Vadima has shown me the future of Pirate101. What I saw in her crystal ball was that the KingsIsle crew has a much better idea.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
When we first released Sleep Tokens, a couple of us tossed around the idea of selling more of "Ratbeard's Knock Out Drops," in the Crown Shop, and I'm glad we didn't because Vadima has shown me the future of Pirate101. What I saw in her crystal ball was that the KingsIsle crew has a much better idea.
Don't suppose you are permitted to elaborate are ye?

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
So you do have an idea. I suspect that this will also be in the next update as well possibly. I await to see what you have in store for us Jack!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
if I am to guess on this, it would be that we are able to change it so weaker companions don't join AT ALL, there is a check box next to all of their names,

a check means they have a chance of joining you in battle

unchecked means they sit out until you put a check box in their name

minimum must be 12 companions with a checked box
(so its SOMEWHAT random)

Ensign
Nov 14, 2010
Am I the only one who purposely lets my least favorite companions get killed and don't revive them so I can get my all-stars to appear all the time? Or is that just mean?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Vicious J on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Am I the only one who purposely lets my least favorite companions get killed and don't revive them so I can get my all-stars to appear all the time? Or is that just mean?
But what do you do if you lose a favored one? You can't revive them without having to start your thinning process all over again?

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I'm pretty sure she prevented KI from receiving a massive class-action lawsuit for accidentally selling poisonous Knock Out Drops.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CoolRebon on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
I'm pretty sure she prevented KI from receiving a massive class-action lawsuit for accidentally selling poisonous Knock Out Drops.
Only if Capt Fowl gets out of jail.

Ensign
Nov 14, 2010
Vicious J on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Yes, that process only works if your big guns don't get killed.