Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

helping newbes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 21, 2013
hi i am omega i have a nice big ship and i like to help if you ever need a lift i can help only for lv 1-6 some time i will help in quest just pm me in game OmegaDragon2013

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I think its great that your ping the ones in need. Do you have the badge "Helper of the Helpless." Because that would fit you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Omega20151 on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
hi i am omega i have a nice big ship and i like to help if you ever need a lift i can help only for lv 1-6 some time i will help in quest just pm me in game OmegaDragon2013
Welcome to the message boards Omega Dragon. We love helping other pirates so you are gonna fit right in. Be it a tip, as story, a giggle or an encouraging word, The Message Board Marauders excel in it and we invite you in to our safe harbor.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Omega20151 on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the boards Omega2015!

Glad that you could join us. Very admirable of you to want to help others out, so you should fit in quite nicely here. Glad to have you aboard and smooth sailing

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I bet you'll be pretty helpful, won't you? Why only levels 1-6 though?

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
what level are you i need help on a level 21 pirate level only it is called:the treasure of sierra padre i need you to go to the dungeons in that quest you will get to them if you are and in mooshu

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirateman08385 on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
what level are you i need help on a level 21 pirate level only it is called:the treasure of sierra padre i need you to go to the dungeons in that quest you will get to them if you are and in mooshu
Hi Pirate Man. Welcome to the message boards. If you aren't able to hook up with Omega I have a level 24 privateer that would be happy to help. I can meet you in Avery's Court, by the fountain on Vadima realm. Just let me know the date and time (am or pm and your time zone too please) If you are not sure how to change realms, use the shortcut Ctrl-M and then choose Vadima, it is on the last page, and then click "Go to realm". Just let me know if I can be of any help.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
sorry but i only want to see the dungeons because i have no acsess to santo pollo skyway i have no more money so i can not go to the dungeons and the ugly truth is i am youre level