Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World Ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 15, 2009
Now I mainly made this topic because I've had an idea in my mind but it wouldn't fit in the reply, so here it is and don't hate me for it please:

I actually had an idea for another world when you defeat Kane *if we ever do that is*.

After you defeat Kane, Avery calls you to his office and mentions that long ago, there was a prospering city of magic *of course you already know where i'm going with this but hang on i'm not finished*. He then explains that you need to venture there in search of an old treasure that was hidden from the seven wizards.

Main Quest will be given by a ghostly necromancer *and I mean like dragonspyre ghost not lasko ghost*
Logan Soulgem: Who goes there?
Ratbeard: Just pirates on a journey to find a treasure.
Logan Soulgem: are you dead, or undead?
Hawkules: we are not dead, as long as hawkules is around.
Logan Soulgem: Mortals? And you're going to bravely enter the Midnight Manor? Despite the warnings I give you?
El Toro: and just who are you to worry about our safety, ghoul?
Logan Soulgem: Ghoul? I'll have you know I'm a ghost, Ghosts, and ghouls are two different things around here, and my name is Logan Soulgem.
Bonnie: Captain, he's one of the seven wizards that Captain Avery spoke of, maybe he knows the other names of the wizards.
Logan Soulgem: Travelers, eh? Alright, I'll tell you the tale of the seven wizards. Might wanna get comfy.

-Puppet Show-

Logan Soulgem: There was a time when this city was once booming with people, eager students who wanted to learn the ways of magic and go on journeys with untold riches and enemies. But then, and evil necromancer threatened to destroy the spiral with a dragon titan, that was when the seven wizards and I decided to take action, and defeat the necromancer. we defeated him, but little did we know, we awoke a dangerous fellow. We are now being threatened by a necromancer named Edward Deathsong, a wizard who depends on his magical instruments to bring the dead back to life, stronger than before might I add. I was killed during the battle, but my twin brother; Jacob Stormblade, along with his friends: Judy Rubyflame, Miguel Lifeblade, Boris Iceshield, Mark Balanceworth, and Kayla Mytheye are still fighting the undead, and all I can do is sit here from the manor and watch as they fight. They're times to join me are coming up, but maybe you can prevent it.
-puppet Show ends-

Logan Soulgem: You can save them, and this city. start with Boris Iceshield, last I heard from him he was in his home, The Winterwind Tower. Hurry! There's no telling what will happen to him if we wait any longer.

Ensign
Feb 15, 2009
I wanna change something for this: Midnight Manor is the name of an area for a deviant artist I just found this out today, so i'm gonna have to change it to something like Death Palace or something, again you guys can decide on the name and additional stuff
Logan Stormhammer AKA: Cowlick1911 of the L-CO Alliance

Ensign
Feb 15, 2009
Also another change *and sorry for the changes lol*: Logan Soulgem is a character I made on wizard101, so let me change his name to Logan Deathblade for now until I can think of a better name

Logan Stormhammer AKA: Cowlick1911 of the L-CO Alliance