Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Daily Quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 07, 2014
I have only been playing Pirates101 for a short time now and wondered about Daily Quests.

I have no idea how far into the story I am (just got my first map piece), but I wondered about what happens after you finish the main story line in the game.

Maybe this has been suggested in the past, but what about the idea of Daily Quests that lead to a small number of Crowns, or hard to obtain items (weapons, armor, furniture, gold)?

Each Daily Quest could have different requirements. Some may take a long time over many days, while others would only take a few days to complete. Still others may only take a simple mission to complete.

Of course the longer daily quests would be rewarded much greater than a easy daily quest.

Has this been brought up before, are there daily quests already that I have not found?

What say you?

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
WindAnchor on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
I have only been playing Pirates101 for a short time now and wondered about Daily Quests.

I have no idea how far into the story I am (just got my first map piece), but I wondered about what happens after you finish the main story line in the game.

Maybe this has been suggested in the past, but what about the idea of Daily Quests that lead to a small number of Crowns, or hard to obtain items (weapons, armor, furniture, gold)?

Each Daily Quest could have different requirements. Some may take a long time over many days, while others would only take a few days to complete. Still others may only take a simple mission to complete.

Of course the longer daily quests would be rewarded much greater than a easy daily quest.

Has this been brought up before, are there daily quests already that I have not found?

What say you?
no
no
no
NO
NOOO
NO!!!

daily quests generally are a bad idea....even when minor things are involved (such as harder/unique items being easier to obtain..even if more timeconsuming through them) because people are prone to seeing them as a requirement

this is amplified immensely by having crowns as a reward (even if slight) because things like mounts require them...and then there are things like elixirs

after you finish the main storyline you
farm gear
farm ship gear
farm nautical levels
farm gold to max companions out (it costs alot)
finish any side quests you may have missed..
farm pets and such..
farm gold to buy and furnish your house (assuming you haven't already)
pvp

and that's pretty much it until the next world

daily quests are not a way to remedy this..games have shown it time and time again to be something that makes the playerbase feel it's needed (even if sup-par items are gained from it) and ultimately makes the majority miserable

(not trying to be rude or mean...just dailies tend to suck the fun out of games very..very quickly)