Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party for pirate 101 lover

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Hi everyone I think that we should have a party for pirate101 lover in the summer.party clothes style:I don't know she can decide I will try to gift everyone of you that comes to this party to congratulate pirate 101 lover for her first mate rank and I hope we can decide on a day and month and a time for this party see you in the spiral.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Please come to this party for pirate 101 lover.
"Are you guys ignoring me again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone I think that we should have a party for pirate101 lover in the summer.party clothes style:I don't know she can decide I will try to gift everyone of you that comes to this party to congratulate pirate 101 lover for her first mate rank and I hope we can decide on a day and month and a time for this party see you in the spiral.
Sounds like a great idea. Congratulations to Natalie for her promotion and as I have said before, Congratulations to you too Rebecca for your recent advancement. It is not an easy task to get to first mate and having parties are a blast. Just let us know when and where and I will do my best to be there.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Sry I somehow missed this one earlier, but great idea Krok.
Only lets have it sooner than the summer, I think March Break should be coming up soon, a great time for parties.
If we schedule it for summer, people might forget by that time, or some might lose interest. I say we schedual this party for a much sooner time!.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
Sry I somehow missed this one earlier, but great idea Krok.
Only lets have it sooner than the summer, I think March Break should be coming up soon, a great time for parties.
If we schedule it for summer, people might forget by that time, or some might lose interest. I say we schedual this party for a much sooner time!.
OH I think she means: In the summer clothing style. Summer is the theme. For those of us that have been singing let it snow......somewhere else, lol A summer themed party sounds brilliant. A luau sounds fun and I bet the housing vender in Waponi Wu has JUST the decorations. *Starts looking for leis*

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
I have to go somewhere on spring break
Well as you are organizing this, just let us know when it is best for you and we will be there.