Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tribal Hoard changes

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D hey I was curious if you guys can perhaps maybe make a few changes to the tribal hoard

1. Make the mounts a little bit rarer (So many mount drops O.o )
2. Make the gear a little bit rarer (I know I can trash them but still :/ they are filling my packs )
3. Make the weapons easier to get (I barely have any weapons from the pack but have plenty of gear)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
:D hey I was curious if you guys can perhaps maybe make a few changes to the tribal hoard

1. Make the mounts a little bit rarer (So many mount drops O.o )
2. Make the gear a little bit rarer (I know I can trash them but still :/ they are filling my packs )
3. Make the weapons easier to get (I barely have any weapons from the pack but have plenty of gear)
Oh Rachel, you don't have to trash your extra stuff from the packs. If you go to a normal vendor they will be more than happy to buy those extra things. Only the bazaar is not interested in them. *Hands plate of brownies from the Bakeries of the Highlander Fox to help with the facepalm syndrome.*

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Don't trash the items - Sell them for Gold!! Can also be done for excess Mounts and Pets. I run 5 different Pirate Classes at once and, if one of my other Pirates can use the item, I give it to him unless it is a No Trade item. Any No Auction items can be sold to any regular shop owner or Free Trader for Gold.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
XD wow I completely forgot about the vendors (haven't logged in for awhile and forgot about the free trade vendors)

sorry I made a mistake

Mormo: "Mormo doesn't approve of captain's mistake"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
XD wow I completely forgot about the vendors (haven't logged in for awhile and forgot about the free trade vendors)

sorry I made a mistake

Mormo: "Mormo doesn't approve of captain's mistake"
You really made me giggle. Thank you Mormo. (Rachel)