Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite enemy? (No Bosses, sorry)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
So I was playing Pirate101 today (Hoo-rah for prepaid gift card Chrismas presents!) when I ran into some Ophelian (However their names are spelled) Warriors and thought to myself, "Woah, they are SO cool! Man, the quests I wouldn't do to befriend one...", Which got me thinking, "Hey, I haven't been on the message boards in a while, I should start a favorite enemy thread!"
So, not getting off-topic too much I ask everyone reading this: What is your favorite roaming enemy (Not a Boss) in all the spiral?

Leo, Lvl 59

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Oooh, tough one. I would have to say that the rajah in marleybone take the cake for me.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Buccaneer Supreme on Feb 15, 2014 wrote:
So I was playing Pirate101 today (Hoo-rah for prepaid gift card Chrismas presents!) when I ran into some Ophelian (However their names are spelled) Warriors and thought to myself, "Woah, they are SO cool! Man, the quests I wouldn't do to befriend one...", Which got me thinking, "Hey, I haven't been on the message boards in a while, I should start a favorite enemy thread!"
So, not getting off-topic too much I ask everyone reading this: What is your favorite roaming enemy (Not a Boss) in all the spiral?

Leo, Lvl 59
the eagle shades. they give me one heck of a challenge

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
In my opinion....

The armada dragoon are by far thy strongest enemy in the game. I already knew the very first time I laid eyes on the dragoon, That they were not to be reckoned with. A few days ago me and three other players fought with the dragoon's(1 musket, one privy, and two squashes[swashbucklers]). At the very beginning of the battle, each and every dragoon used either the artillery or the big guns(which is a privateer move, but they're bucks). So after we basically got ballistically bombarded by "the big guns", I saw me and almost all my companions were at half health, and that's not even the worst part. On top of Being equipped with a cannon with a trigger on it and a sword longer than my whole body, they have a this talent that every musket and witch DR should watch out for, STEELY RESOLVE. This talent is pretty much like true grit, but packs a much harder punch(or cannon shot I should say). But if you can pull off a win, the dragoon auto cannon and great sword are amazing drop weapons.

Whew, so sorry, I had to get that of my treasure chest
Greedy Wesley Kidd

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
mine would probably would the battle angels
love their drop

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
1of1 Buccaneer on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
mine is Serpent Augur
and also, Serpent Augur is an Orphidian

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
id have to say shinobi or ninja pigs because the way they fall and jump back up when hit it just funny plus they are tough if you the same level and they have like only a few bosses

sneaky Jordan freeman