Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A new captain is born Valkoor the Victorious

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats on ye new rank as captain me friend, ye earned it and so I say we celebrate his victory what do ye me hearty's.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jack morgan933 on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Congrats on ye new rank as captain me friend, ye earned it and so I say we celebrate his victory what do ye me hearty's.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Thank you Jack Morgan! Very thoughtful of you to notice and to speak so kindly of me. Chrissy would be proud of all your recent 'shouts' of praise to your fellow pirates. Ah, a Captain- my boyhood dreams are finally coming true. I can't wait to command my crew and take to the skyways and seas, proudly displaying the new rank- now, I guess it be high time I actually learned how to sail.

Thank you again, kind sir!

Captain
May 16, 2011
I agree! It's well deserved, Valkoor, as your posts get me every time! Congrats on the rank of Captain!

Cheers!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Thunder Hawk on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
I agree! It's well deserved, Valkoor, as your posts get me every time! Congrats on the rank of Captain!

Cheers!
Why thank you Thunderchu, very kind of you. I also rather enjoy your posts, very funny and clever. Seems we share a bit of the same style of humor. A Captain...me mumsey would be so proud of her 'little' stowaway.

Thanks again!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well done again Jack Morgan. Chrissy Th'Blesser is indeed very proud of your sharp eye and your massive skills in the blessing department. You have made many a pirate here feel the warmth of your praise as you shout out to us their accomplishments.
Speaking of accomplishments...................
Indeed congratulations are in high order for our very own Professor Captain, er or is it Captain Professor? Either way Valkoor is indeed now a Captain in every way and I am sure that Anne would be proud to give ya a few sailing lessons. As long as we have our windlanes we don't much have to worry but it is good to know that we will know what to do if the skyways were to suddenly become a free for all sailing wise. From what you have taught us, dear Valkoor I am sure that your vast amounts of knowledge filed under "Tips" will get you through any white aether you come up against. Your crew sings your praises along with all the praises you hear when you are being thoroughly Underhilled so we know for sure that another fine Captain is now guiding us through the breach and into many more wonderful adventures complements of your fine pen, er.... keyboard.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
Well done again Jack Morgan. Chrissy Th'Blesser is indeed very proud of your sharp eye and your massive skills in the blessing department. You have made many a pirate here feel the warmth of your praise as you shout out to us their accomplishments.
Speaking of accomplishments...................
Indeed congratulations are in high order for our very own Professor Captain, er or is it Captain Professor? Either way Valkoor is indeed now a Captain in every way and I am sure that Anne would be proud to give ya a few sailing lessons. As long as we have our windlanes we don't much have to worry but it is good to know that we will know what to do if the skyways were to suddenly become a free for all sailing wise. From what you have taught us, dear Valkoor I am sure that your vast amounts of knowledge filed under "Tips" will get you through any white aether you come up against. Your crew sings your praises along with all the praises you hear when you are being thoroughly Underhilled so we know for sure that another fine Captain is now guiding us through the breach and into many more wonderful adventures complements of your fine pen, er.... keyboard.
Thank you once again Chrissy for your delightful, encouraging words. I actually think I may be able to grasp the sailing part and get the hang of it. I may not know all the proper sailing terminology as I am sure I would be yelling "blow mighty wind blow", "grab that thingy over there", "watch out for the large swinging pole", "oops, someone's in da watah", "grab the giant Breath Mint". No, I do actually have more nautical knowledge than that. I should, I have spent almost my entire life in or on the water in same fashion. Many a seasons have been spent oystering, crabbing, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, white water rafting, jet-skiing, parasailing, windsurfing and having fun in a vessel of some sorts.

Although, I must say I would not want to be in the same body of water or skyway with me if I did full on attempt to sail. Ooh, that's a scary thought.

Thank you again for your kind words.