Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hail to the new pirate overlord Chrissy Th'blesser

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Quick Pearl on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
I guess I'm late again... Hey! Better late than never!
Congrats Chrissy! You really do make the message boards a wonderful and nicer place to be! (Wait, can it be called a place?) Thank you for all your kind, funny, and wise words on the Message Boards!
Your timing is perfect in my eyes and your words are as kind and sweet as par usual from you. Thank you so much for thinking such delightful things of me.
You betcha this is indeed a place. This is the best living room in the spiral and I cherish this family with every fiber of my being.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
You always make me giggle Kai and for that I thank you. One suggestion though, I always get a mental flinch whenever you slap one of your crew. Now if this is an 'NCIS' slap then I am giggly fine with that. in lieu of that perhaps you could learn one of my most effective tools: "The Look" Parents get this gift through the crash course training of raising a kidlit but if you have not had that training course just study your parent and odds are you will see that "Look" frequently . Just practice that on your crew and trust me, if the 'Look' is done right you can stop them in their tracks.
What's NCIS?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
What's NCIS?
Oh man, is this one of those "Now I feel old" moments? It's a TV show. Google it, lol.
One of the characters named Gibbs, played by Mark Harmon and he is the head of the crime solving team. When ever one of his 'charges' messes up he gives them a light slap on the back side of their head and they always answer "Sorry Boss". Spies and adventure and murder mysteries Try watching it, you might like it.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Hi Chrissy! I'm sooooo sorry I havn't been posting these last few months! It's just that all my topics have been locked, but I'm so happy you're now a Pirate Overlord! -grabs leftover firecracker from chinese new year- Well, it would be a shame to waste this, wouldn't it? -blows up firecracker and is showered with confetti- Again Chrissy, I feel really happy for you and I share my kindest thoughts! -throws handfuls of confetti at the screen- Bye everyone! Also, please accept an early Happy Valentine's Day! The Super Swashbuckler

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
i possibly will be online soon ma'am

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
"Ok guys. On three. One. Two. Three!" "THANK YOU CHRISSY!" Seriously though, if I hadn't known you existed, then is still probably be an Ensign on these boards!Applause!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheSuperSwashbuckl... on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi Chrissy! I'm sooooo sorry I havn't been posting these last few months! It's just that all my topics have been locked, but I'm so happy you're now a Pirate Overlord! -grabs leftover firecracker from chinese new year- Well, it would be a shame to waste this, wouldn't it? -blows up firecracker and is showered with confetti- Again Chrissy, I feel really happy for you and I share my kindest thoughts! -throws handfuls of confetti at the screen- Bye everyone! Also, please accept an early Happy Valentine's Day! The Super Swashbuckler
*Giggles delightedly and brushes confetti away from keys* Your dashing swashbuckly style has been missed and your kind words make up for it totally. Thank you and a happy Valentine's day to you too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
"Ok guys. On three. One. Two. Three!" "THANK YOU CHRISSY!" Seriously though, if I hadn't known you existed, then is still probably be an Ensign on these boards!Applause!
Aww you are most welcome Petty Officer Balance. I am thrilled that my small part here has encouraged you to press on. Congratulations on your promotion.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010