Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

someone please answer my question please!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I'm trying to transfer crowns from one of the other accounts under my master password but i can't click on any other than my account...
Please help me!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I know that's what I feel like when no one looks at my posts.it might be a glitch here

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I think that an administrator needs to handle this one. I know the answer but I cannot make sure that you are the owner of both accounts and this has to checked before you can link them to transfer Crowns.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
I'm trying to transfer crowns from one of the other accounts under my master password but i can't click on any other than my account...
Please help me!
Sounds like this is an issue you should take up with customer support. Personal stuff that deals with real world stuff like money is brilliantly handled by them under the utmost secrecy so that no Armadain can ever see.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Kronosroses on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
Please help me!
I am not sure why you are experiencing this and if it is a problem or maybe just a case of missing one step in the transfer process. Just to make sure you are taking the right steps to transfer, I will provide what I do when I transfer crowns between my two linked accounts.

• Step 1- log onto the boards using either account username.
  • Step 2- Go to My Account at the top of the screen, in which after clicking, the active Tab will be SUMMARY- listing the account for that username.
  • Step 3- Click on the blue, Login Master Password button.
  • Step 4- Type in master password and click Login Master Password button. This will take you back to the SUMMARY Tab and will now list the other available linked accounts.
  • Step 5- Click on the MANAGE Tab, which will display linked email addresses and will have 6 blue Buttons on the right (active one will be yellow).
  • Step 6- Click the blue TRANSFER CROWNS Tab which will direct you to the Crown Transfer Page. There will be a Transfer from listing on the left, listing all linked accounts and there respective crown totals (in light blue). (In these buttons will also be displayed "x amount of crowns" Non-Transferrable. Mine always says 0- but check to make sure that yours doesn't match the Total Crowns number).A Transfer to listing of the linked accounts will be on the right side (in white/transparent with greyed out text). There will be on arrow separating the two listings that'll be white with greyed out text with a green Transfer Crowns button under it.
  • Step 7- Click on the linked account on the left that you wish to transfer crowns from. The account you selected will remain white with grey text on the right side, Transfer To listing and the other linked accounts listed under Transfer To, will now be light blue. When you select the account on the left to Transfer From, the button for that account will turn yellow as will the arrow in the center. A white field will open up in the arrow where you can enter the number of crowns that you wish to enter.
  • Step 8- Enter the number of crowns that you wish to transfer in the arrow.
  • Step 9- Select the light blue, linked account from the Transfer To side that you wish to transfer the crowns to. When you do this, the selected linked account balloon will now turn yellow. You will know that you are ready to transfer the crowns when, the account on the left, the arrow and the account on the right are all yellow.
  • Step 10- Click the green TRANSFER CROWNS button. A green message saying Transfer Complete with a check mark will appear above the arrow and all the buttons/fields will reset to the default colors.

If you do indeed follow all of these instructions then I imagine that there is another account related issue that support will need to assist you with. Hopefully this helps, if you may have missed a step. If not I am sure the Kingsisle crew will take good care of you.