Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ask Rachel

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Well idk how well this type of thread will work but maybe we could try?

Anyways ask me anything from what's my favorite Pirate101 class to even wizard101 questions :D

I will try to respond as soon as I can.

P.S. A question from me to you guys. I know I am not the most known pirate101 forum reader here, and would like to know if you guys think I am popular here? (even if you say "no" I wont mind )

Administrator
I've got a question for you, Rachel

What do you think our fans can do to help promote Pirate101 (or just you personally), and what can KingsIsle do to show off our great fans

Thanks for your time!

(To everybody else reading, if you have great ideas around this, send 'em to community@pirate101.com or start a new thread here . . . I don't want to ninja Rachel's thread )

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 06, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:

What do you think our fans can do to help promote Pirate101 (or just you personally), and what can KingsIsle do to show off our great fans

Thanks for your time!

(To everybody else reading, if you have great ideas around this, send 'em to community@pirate101.com or start a new thread here . . . I don't want to ninja Rachel's thread )
Pirate101 T-Shirts!

I haven't been to the Zazzle Shop in awhile, so I don't know if this is already out there, but I think it would be cool to have Pirate101 T-Shirts with some of the most popular companions on there. That or Class themed T-Shirts with corresponding Companions/Creatures printed on. So like a Witchdoctor T-Shirt with the Witchdoctor symbol on the chest area with Old Scratch, Chilam Bak, Crab Hermit, etc. printed around the sign. That would be cool. Then players could wear the shirt around and people would get interested.

Kingsisle does a pretty good job and showcasing their fans with the fan-fiction, fan artwork, and posting screen shots on their Facebook page. I would suggest maybe picking a fan-fiction piece to show case on Facebook or the blog. That would be nice.

To Rachel, I'd like to ask you: How long you've been with the KI community? Did you start off in Wizard101 or Pirate101?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:

Thanks for your time!

I think that some kind of merchandise (like some from that one online store with the wizard101/Pirate101 stuff that you guys sell) at retail stores might help promote the games a little bit. Also maybe appearing at events like E3 would help promote the game and the fans. Also maybe more magazine promotions in various magazines would help spark a few fans into the game. (Fun Fact: I first heard about wizard101 in a Becklett magazine that had a code that expired unfortunately by the time I got an account along with internet access)

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
In Wizard101 and Pirate101, what was the funniest line of dialogue that you came across?

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
Well idk how well this type of thread will work but maybe we could try?

Anyways ask me anything from what's my favorite Pirate101 class to even wizard101 questions :D

I will try to respond as soon as I can.

P.S. A question from me to you guys. I know I am not the most known pirate101 forum reader here, and would like to know if you guys think I am popular here? (even if you say "no" I wont mind )
Well in regards to awareness and presence, I don't think I have noticed who you are until recent times. Just keep in mind though, that popularity does not define who you are, so there is nothing to say from me

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
Pirate101 T-Shirts!

I haven't been to the Zazzle Shop in awhile, so I don't know if this is already out there, but I think it would be cool to have Pirate101 T-Shirts with some of the most popular companions on there. That or Class themed T-Shirts with corresponding Companions/Creatures printed on. So like a Witchdoctor T-Shirt with the Witchdoctor symbol on the chest area with Old Scratch, Chilam Bak, Crab Hermit, etc. printed around the sign. That would be cool. Then players could wear the shirt around and people would get interested.

Kingsisle does a pretty good job and showcasing their fans with the fan-fiction, fan artwork, and posting screen shots on their Facebook page. I would suggest maybe picking a fan-fiction piece to show case on Facebook or the blog. That would be nice.

To Rachel, I'd like to ask you: How long you've been with the KI community? Did you start off in Wizard101 or Pirate101?
I started off in wizard101 main account (the others weren't membership accounts and didn't get far at all) on January 11 2010 after I heard about it in a magazine article.
I remember when there was rumor about a second game under development and but nobody knew what it was called. But of course much later we heard about Pirate101 and thus the second game was revealed :D

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Scarlet Freeman on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
In Wizard101 and Pirate101, what was the funniest line of dialogue that you came across?
That's a tough one.

Hmmm I gotta say from Pirate101 it has to be "Get! Me! Out! of HERE!" from Marelybone.
As for Wizard101 I can't remember much dialogue but I believe in Krokotopia a troll in the arena said something along the lines of "I will send you crying to your mother" or something like that. I found it funny because he isn't that tough to begin with and is an easy match every single time.