Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The 5 star Pirate Hotel

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Deadpoolfanguy on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
I could open a santo pollo-swashbuckler theamed diner called the rose and dagger. So far i got quesadias, tacos and such.
Well I suppose the resteraunt could change its theme every season, your santo pollo theme would be perfect for a while at summer. Special appearance: El Toro and Sally singing a western duet about how much they mean to each other, with the amigos behind them!

Anyways, I sort of felt that this haven is not piratey enough just yet. The witchdoctor gardens are going to be now a part of something better. I loved the movie Hook, and I loved the forests where Peter Pan and his army of boys play. Bridges connecting trees, ropes and fire foxes, secret houses in hollow trees... Wow I loved that movie! So behold the new area:

The Pirate Jungle!:
The pirate jungle is kind of like the playground for us pirates. It has waterfalls and stuff, and if you enter the secret passage through the waterfall you will find a shortcut to Volcano Isle. Like I said before, it is a slightly dense forest with trees, ropes, fire foxes and bridges. It also serves as a mini fun fort. The spooky part of the forest will be the haunted wood (witchdoctor themed), and the creepy lake will still be there. Maybe Nessie or Champ could pop their heads up every now and then.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
Maybe there could be live duels with Riffodo Cappofero and Iago.
Iago: Oh, its on.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Feb 1, 2014 wrote:
Well I suppose the resteraunt could change its theme every season, your santo pollo theme would be perfect for a while at summer. Special appearance: El Toro and Sally singing a western duet about how much they mean to each other, with the amigos behind them!

Anyways, I sort of felt that this haven is not piratey enough just yet. The witchdoctor gardens are going to be now a part of something better. I loved the movie Hook, and I loved the forests where Peter Pan and his army of boys play. Bridges connecting trees, ropes and fire foxes, secret houses in hollow trees... Wow I loved that movie! So behold the new area:

The Pirate Jungle!:
The pirate jungle is kind of like the playground for us pirates. It has waterfalls and stuff, and if you enter the secret passage through the waterfall you will find a shortcut to Volcano Isle. Like I said before, it is a slightly dense forest with trees, ropes, fire foxes and bridges. It also serves as a mini fun fort. The spooky part of the forest will be the haunted wood (witchdoctor themed), and the creepy lake will still be there. Maybe Nessie or Champ could pop their heads up every now and then.
Changes six month reservation to a year long membership. Ya just gotta promise to never sell out to Disney.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Oh my! I've got to book a room! I'd like to book a room, something not too run of the mill, but won't have my wallet explode.
-Justin Moone, Captain of the Colonial Mercenaries

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I'm warning you, Felix is telling me that the queen will not approve, or something like that.
(muffled yelling.)
Wait, wrong monarch/dictator, the Emperor will not approve.
(more yelling)
Oh! KANE will not approve!
(louder yelling)
No, he said Avery is going to want any and all profit if it's on SI.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
I'm warning you, Felix is telling me that the queen will not approve, or something like that.
(muffled yelling.)
Wait, wrong monarch/dictator, the Emperor will not approve.
(more yelling)
Oh! KANE will not approve!
(louder yelling)
No, he said Avery is going to want any and all profit if it's on SI.
HA he can dream. I have a brilliant idea. Tell Avery that his cut is a permanently reserved suite at the Haven and when he comes to check in he will find that his 'suite' will be the raft level type of room with a blinking light outside the window and is nested right up against the elevator motor. (Yea I am still harboring a bit of resentment about that raft, Muahahaahah)

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
Golden Guardian on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Whilst taking a shower, I came up with an idea that I wanted to post. Behold, a pirate hotel! The pirate hotel is a unique place for pirates to hang out, chill and relax from the business of farming, questing and whatever. It is located in Skull Island, because it is free for everyone. The pirate hotel has massive rooms, 2 towers, a garden with spookiness and an underwater hang out. I can't describe it to you fully, but I will describe the rooms.

MAIN HALL:
The main hall is the main part that connects everything together. The main hall has three floors. Each floor has big rooms that depict a world. On the third floor, there are two massive bridges (kind of like the one in SI) that lead to 2 towers. There is also a basement, and if players go there they will find a door that leads outside into the garden.

THE 2 TOWERS:
Each tower is very tall and proud. One of these towers are musketeer based, the other privateer based.

THE GARDEN:
Once players go outside, they will find a garden. It looks simple and nice at first, but if they go further they will find a creepy scary forest that is witchdoctor based.

THE UNDERWATER HANGOUT:
At the end of the garden, there is a lake. Players can enter it and explore an underwater swashbuckler based ship wreck!

THE JOLLY LODGE:
Near the end of the lake there is a nice comfy lodge. It is a nice cozy place near the spooky garden. It is buccaneer based and looks like a nice comfy home. It is nice and comfy.

VOLCANO ISLE (Members only):
Somewhere in a secret passage under the lake, there is a cave. Explore it and you fill find lava, lots and lots and lots of lava! Once you explore even more, you will find yourself in the highest peak on the top of Skull Island, amidst a burning mountain!

SKY KINGDOM (Members only):
Eh well, there is this weird wizard orb thingy on the top of the volcano, and if you click it a golden bridge appears and there is a floating fort in the sky. You can also dock your ship here. This is like the car park (or ship park) of the hotel. It is also night time up here.

What do you say pirates?
I think this is a great idea, what with the available places for exploration. I am a Privateer, and I am particularly excited by the ideas of the sky kingdom, volcano isle, etc. BTW, I am a member too.
I think you should go ahead with the idea!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
HA he can dream. I have a brilliant idea. Tell Avery that his cut is a permanently reserved suite at the Haven and when he comes to check in he will find that his 'suite' will be the raft level type of room with a blinking light outside the window and is nested right up against the elevator motor. (Yea I am still harboring a bit of resentment about that raft, Muahahaahah)
Yay, unneeded revenge!

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Whilst taking a shower, I came up with an idea that I wanted to post. Behold, a pirate hotel! The pirate hotel is a unique place for pirates to hang out, chill and relax from the business of farming, questing and whatever. It is located in Skull Island, because it is free for everyone. The pirate hotel has massive rooms, 2 towers, a garden with spookiness and an underwater hang out. I can't describe it to you fully, but I will describe the rooms.

MAIN HALL:
The main hall is the main part that connects everything together. The main hall has three floors. Each floor has big rooms that depict a world. On the third floor, there are two massive bridges (kind of like the one in SI) that lead to 2 towers. There is also a basement, and if players go there they will find a door that leads outside into the garden.

THE 2 TOWERS:
Each tower is very tall and proud. One of these towers are musketeer based, the other privateer based.

THE GARDEN:
Once players go outside, they will find a garden. It looks simple and nice at first, but if they go further they will find a creepy scary forest that is witchdoctor based.

THE UNDERWATER HANGOUT:
At the end of the garden, there is a lake. Players can enter it and explore an underwater swashbuckler based ship wreck!

THE JOLLY LODGE:
Near the end of the lake there is a nice comfy lodge. It is a nice cozy place near the spooky garden. It is buccaneer based and looks like a nice comfy home. It is nice and comfy.

Somewhere in a secret passage under the lake, there is a cave. Explore it and you fill find lava, lots and lots and lots of lava! Once you explore even more, you will find yourself in the highest peak on the top of Skull Island, amidst a burning mountain!

Eh well, there is this weird wizard orb thingy on the top of the volcano, and if you click it a golden bridge appears and there is a floating fort in the sky. You can also dock your ship here. This is like the car park (or ship park) of the hotel. It is also night time up here.

What do you say pirates?
Ha Ha nice ideas I really want this idea to come to fruition and be able to explore these awesome locations!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Hmmm I agree with a few of these here ideas, and I think it can work out perfectly if I say so me.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010

MAIN HALL:

THE 2 TOWERS:

THE GARDEN:

THE UNDERWATER HANGOUT:

THE JOLLY LODGE:

What do you say pirates?
Sounds very fun indeed! That's awesome, pirate!

Strong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65 Privateer
Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 24 Musketeer

Pirate101 fans, stay cool and keep loving Pirate101!