Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The 5 star Pirate Hotel

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Whilst taking a shower, I came up with an idea that I wanted to post. Behold, a pirate hotel! The pirate hotel is a unique place for pirates to hang out, chill and relax from the business of farming, questing and whatever. It is located in Skull Island, because it is free for everyone. The pirate hotel has massive rooms, 2 towers, a garden with spookiness and an underwater hang out. I can't describe it to you fully, but I will describe the rooms.

MAIN HALL:
The main hall is the main part that connects everything together. The main hall has three floors. Each floor has big rooms that depict a world. On the third floor, there are two massive bridges (kind of like the one in SI) that lead to 2 towers. There is also a basement, and if players go there they will find a door that leads outside into the garden.

THE 2 TOWERS:
Each tower is very tall and proud. One of these towers are musketeer based, the other privateer based.

THE GARDEN:
Once players go outside, they will find a garden. It looks simple and nice at first, but if they go further they will find a creepy scary forest that is witchdoctor based.

THE UNDERWATER HANGOUT:
At the end of the garden, there is a lake. Players can enter it and explore an underwater swashbuckler based ship wreck!

THE JOLLY LODGE:
Near the end of the lake there is a nice comfy lodge. It is a nice cozy place near the spooky garden. It is buccaneer based and looks like a nice comfy home. It is nice and comfy.

VOLCANO ISLE (Members only):
Somewhere in a secret passage under the lake, there is a cave. Explore it and you fill find lava, lots and lots and lots of lava! Once you explore even more, you will find yourself in the highest peak on the top of Skull Island, amidst a burning mountain!

SKY KINGDOM (Members only):
Eh well, there is this weird wizard orb thingy on the top of the volcano, and if you click it a golden bridge appears and there is a floating fort in the sky. You can also dock your ship here. This is like the car park (or ship park) of the hotel. It is also night time up here.

What do you say pirates?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Whilst taking a shower, I came up with an idea that I wanted to post. Behold, a pirate hotel! The pirate hotel is a unique place for pirates to hang out, chill and relax from the business of farming, questing and whatever. It is located in Skull Island, because it is free for everyone. The pirate hotel has massive rooms, 2 towers, a garden with spookiness and an underwater hang out. I can't describe it to you fully, but I will describe the rooms.

MAIN HALL:
The main hall is the main part that connects everything together. The main hall has three floors. Each floor has big rooms that depict a world. On the third floor, there are two massive bridges (kind of like the one in SI) that lead to 2 towers. There is also a basement, and if players go there they will find a door that leads outside into the garden.

THE 2 TOWERS:
Each tower is very tall and proud. One of these towers are musketeer based, the other privateer based.

THE GARDEN:
Once players go outside, they will find a garden. It looks simple and nice at first, but if they go further they will find a creepy scary forest that is witchdoctor based.

THE UNDERWATER HANGOUT:
At the end of the garden, there is a lake. Players can enter it and explore an underwater swashbuckler based ship wreck!

THE JOLLY LODGE:
Near the end of the lake there is a nice comfy lodge. It is a nice cozy place near the spooky garden. It is buccaneer based and looks like a nice comfy home. It is nice and comfy.

Somewhere in a secret passage under the lake, there is a cave. Explore it and you fill find lava, lots and lots and lots of lava! Once you explore even more, you will find yourself in the highest peak on the top of Skull Island, amidst a burning mountain!

Eh well, there is this weird wizard orb thingy on the top of the volcano, and if you click it a golden bridge appears and there is a floating fort in the sky. You can also dock your ship here. This is like the car park (or ship park) of the hotel. It is also night time up here.

What do you say pirates?
I'd go for sure. Sounds like a wonderful place to visit. Sounds like a terrific plan for a new house for us pirates too.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012

MAIN HALL:

THE 2 TOWERS:

THE GARDEN:

THE UNDERWATER HANGOUT:

THE JOLLY LODGE:

What do you say pirates?
All I can say is when is it opening?.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Well actually for a few months now I am building a resort! It's almost done just need to finish the diner and a few more tweak ( I'm estimating in a month or two it would be finished ). Also people who went to cdewinter's party, got to see my resort and diner.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
ye have quite the imagination their mate I like it, the idea sounds fun but ye add some other important stuff to like a place to eat or an entertainment center ye know stuff like that, but still great idea.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anyone need a decent baker for serving treats? -begins writing list of food articles to bake-

Ciao!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

MAIN HALL:

THE 2 TOWERS:

THE GARDEN:

THE UNDERWATER HANGOUT:

THE JOLLY LODGE:

What do you say pirates?
  • Sounds fantastic, my pirate's and crew's bags are already packed and ready to go. One question though, is there valet parking or should my pirate leave his mounts behind. And that reminds me are pets allowed in the rooms. Either way count my crew in- they could surely use a well deserved vacation.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Anyone need a decent baker for serving treats? -begins writing list of food articles to bake-

Ciao!
Well if She's gonna be doing the cooking than I now submit my reservation for 6 months.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012

Ciao!
Hmm the jolly lodge seems like a nice place for that! You, Jack and Richard are now head managers of the Carribean Cuisine (if thats what it is going to be called)! Also, Ryan the Relentless will serve yum here for worn out pirates.

New update (The Jolly lodge)
The jolly lodge now has 2 floors. The ground floor has a fire place, some pirate themed decoration and such. The other floor of the jolly lodge also is an underwater resteraunt, also pirate themed. The lake can be seen through an underwater glass wall system in the resteraunt. Highlander the head chef and thier crew will bake and cook food here.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
I came up with an idea when I was listening to Pompeii from Bastille ( love the song! ). Maybe there can be live performances. Like maybe from one-eyed Jack.
Subodai: Definitely not me!
Richard: Why not?
Subodai: Do you know any khans that sing?
Richard: Maybe... No not him... but... nope.
Subodai: Exactly.
Richard: Hey maybe you can be the 1st singing khan in history!
Subodai: *looks up at the sky* hmm... no.
Richard:

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
If you want entertainment maybe some crew members could make guest appearances . After all, we've all seen Ratbeard and Bonnie Anne exchange a few lines of banter, why can't they exchange a few more for entertainment. ...Hold up a second, Scarlet's trying to tell me something.

(In the background there's a muffled yell of "Are you CRAZY? We won't have a Building to return to!)

Ahem... Anyways, that was just a thought I had. I guess I now have to look for some Mooshu tea.

*whispers* If anyone knows where any is, please tell me. Scarlet's a little annoyed at the thought of losing the future hotel should we allow live entertainment from our crew to happen there. I need something to bribe her with the get her on board with this idea.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
But pirates practically live in their ship (or house for wealthy pirates)
And wouldn't the hotel be robbed because it's a hotel for pirates? (You will need some tough security in the form of Piggles, Ninja Pigs, and Dragons)

Overall I think this idea will be great :D and it may become the commons (wizard101 players will get that part) that everyone rushes to when they want to chat.

10/10 I love it :D

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012

Ciao!
If you are the one cooking, then this hotel will be a permanent living space for me. I just got over corn dog nun chucks recently, but now I will be even more addicted to your treats.
oh, I will be more than happy to make some inventions for my fellow pirates.

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
all i can say is that place needs guards and 'll need help finding the right amount of guards i'll be the leader who's with me!;

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013

MAIN HALL:

THE 2 TOWERS:

THE GARDEN:

THE UNDERWATER HANGOUT:

THE JOLLY LODGE:

What do you say pirates?
Ahhh.....

Wonderful ideas like this always come while showering....

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hey guys highlanderfox just started cooking may I take your order
And don't be afraid of my dark mojo I'm a
Other pirate: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I built a hotel called the peaceful aqulian hotel
come check it out on pirate101 central and stormgate pirates
soon pirate hotel will be open too

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Richard Ashthorn on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
I came up with an idea when I was listening to Pompeii from Bastille ( love the song! ). Maybe there can be live performances. Like maybe from one-eyed Jack.
Subodai: Definitely not me!
Richard: Why not?
Subodai: Do you know any khans that sing?
Richard: Maybe... No not him... but... nope.
Subodai: Exactly.
Richard: Hey maybe you can be the 1st singing khan in history!
Subodai: *looks up at the sky* hmm... no.
Richard:
Cheryl: Well if Subodai can't sing, then Kobe can!
Kobe: Oh, don't even start, captain. Samoorai can't sing either.
Cheryl: Oh, yes you can! Try carrying a tune.
Esmerelda: Cheryl, knock it off, please. You know our companions cant sing.
Cheryl: Esmerelda, don't be so skeptical!
Esmerelda: Ah, no. I can be as skeptical as I want. Oh, and you know what? Can't you just... you know, provide entertainment that makes both the performers and the audience comfortable?
Kobe: Thank you, Esmerelda, for finally hitting that nail! But seriously, captain. Can you?
Cheryl: Uh... um..... well.... I am not sure.....
Esmerelda: Okay then, scratch off singing off the list, and find something else. Good day!

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
But pirates practically live in their ship (or house for wealthy pirates)
And wouldn't the hotel be robbed because it's a hotel for pirates? (You will need some tough security in the form of Piggles, Ninja Pigs, and Dragons)

Overall I think this idea will be great :D and it may become the commons (wizard101 players will get that part) that everyone rushes to when they want to chat.

10/10 I love it :D
@Rachel
Well thats mainly why I came up with the idea. Its a place for people to chat, explore and have fun whilst taking a break from questing, farming, PvPing and what not . Yes I know that Avery's court is the place to relax, but I seriously find it weird to chat there.

@Security Idea people
Well as for security, well we are sort of a team in skull island (right?). Its a group of pirates that decide not be scurvy, steal and be mean to one and other (because if they are, it will bring doom to us pirates). However some rogue cutthroats may need some dealing with...

@Rachel
I like your idea of including ninja pigs and such. Maybe some of the world rooms could include NPC's from thier respective worlds, and yes if we are under attack they can come to our aid.

@Sec Idea People
That being said I think if any wharf rats or cutthroats, and perhaps even dog pirates decide to attack the hotel, they have to deal with an army of 5 million pirates (each with 5 million bonnies and 5 million toros) protecting their fun spot... Still if you wish to have your own security force, I am pretty sure you can make an excellent security costume and repel boarders.

@Valkoor
Yes I included a car park, its in the sky fort. Dont worry, your galleon will be taken care of!

@Entertainment Idea People
Yes entertainment does sound good! I would like to however put it in the underwater floor of the jolly lodge, instead of the first. The first was designed to be peacful and quiet with the crackle of a bright warm fire. Or do you guys have another idea of where it should be? Perhaps it could liven up the main hall?

@Everyone
Also maybe hotel is not a piratey term, so I am changing it to haven

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Golden Guardian on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
@Rachel
Well thats mainly why I came up with the idea. Its a place for people to chat, explore and have fun whilst taking a break from questing, farming, PvPing and what not . Yes I know that Avery's court is the place to relax, but I seriously find it weird to chat there.

@Security Idea people
Well as for security, well we are sort of a team in skull island (right?). Its a group of pirates that decide not be scurvy, steal and be mean to one and other (because if they are, it will bring doom to us pirates). However some rogue cutthroats may need some dealing with...

@Rachel
I like your idea of including ninja pigs and such. Maybe some of the world rooms could include NPC's from thier respective worlds, and yes if we are under attack they can come to our aid.

@Sec Idea People
That being said I think if any wharf rats or cutthroats, and perhaps even dog pirates decide to attack the hotel, they have to deal with an army of 5 million pirates (each with 5 million bonnies and 5 million toros) protecting their fun spot... Still if you wish to have your own security force, I am pretty sure you can make an excellent security costume and repel boarders.

@Valkoor
Yes I included a car park, its in the sky fort. Dont worry, your galleon will be taken care of!

@Entertainment Idea People
Yes entertainment does sound good! I would like to however put it in the underwater floor of the jolly lodge, instead of the first. The first was designed to be peacful and quiet with the crackle of a bright warm fire. Or do you guys have another idea of where it should be? Perhaps it could liven up the main hall?

@Everyone
Also maybe hotel is not a piratey term, so I am changing it to haven
I think putting it in the main hall sounds like a good idea. Nothing like funny banter to make someone comfortable about staying here.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
if highlander fox is head I request to be sous chef I have wonderful pirate family recipes that will make ye taste buds say yohoho and a bottle of yum. btw have decided booking acts for weekly entertainment the hotel needs entertainment now and then.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
I could open a santo pollo-swashbuckler theamed diner called the rose and dagger. So far i got quesadias, tacos and such.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Deadpoolfanguy on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
I could open a santo pollo-swashbuckler theamed diner called the rose and dagger. So far i got quesadias, tacos and such.
Love it, love it, love it.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Deadpoolfanguy on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
Hey my resort is called the Rose and Dagger! Huh what are the odds!