Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party! For everybody!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Hey guys, Gbalance here. Since I saw many parties partied and waiting, I thought we should have a big party for: 1. Everyone 2. Everyone and 3. Everyone. I missed Cdewinter's party (I had a major brain fart. Too much Modern Family!) so I wanted to make up for that, not to brag, but I did help out a little. Major apology to those who wanted to farm! Date and time can/will be decided by these people: Me, Chrissy, Highlander, Anne Radcliffe, Valkoor, Cdewinter, and possibly G.G. If you are not on that list, then feel free to help out with other things! Realm: if you said Avery, wrong! If you said Vadima, correct! (If you are joining or want to help out or attend or pretend to attend or whatever [don't pretend, please!] just post below your pirate's name and whatever you want to do. Someone host farming, please! xgetsdownonkneesandbegsx I need to join and not host. Lots o' things going on.) If I cannot or am unable to attend, the people listed here may/will fight each other for it! Please settle all arguments in the Brawlin' Hall. (Hint hint.) For 'it' means for hostship, or however you say it. Looking forward to y'all!
George Gordon, lvl 34

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Ummm...... why is the date and time decided by a few people? shouldn't all of us be able to choose? I think it will be more fair that way.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, Gbalance here. Since I saw many parties partied and waiting, I thought we should have a big party for: 1. Everyone 2. Everyone and 3. Everyone. I missed Cdewinter's party (I had a major brain fart. Too much Modern Family!) so I wanted to make up for that, not to brag, but I did help out a little. Major apology to those who wanted to farm! Date and time can/will be decided by these people: Me, Chrissy, Highlander, Anne Radcliffe, Valkoor, Cdewinter, and possibly G.G. If you are not on that list, then feel free to help out with other things! Realm: if you said Avery, wrong! If you said Vadima, correct! (If you are joining or want to help out or attend or pretend to attend or whatever [don't pretend, please!] just post below your pirate's name and whatever you want to do. Someone host farming, please! xgetsdownonkneesandbegsx I need to join and not host. Lots o' things going on.) If I cannot or am unable to attend, the people listed here may/will fight each other for it! Please settle all arguments in the Brawlin' Hall. (Hint hint.) For 'it' means for hostship, or however you say it. Looking forward to y'all!
George Gordon, lvl 34
I don't think anyone needs to worry about hosting or shipping or knowing who to farm.
We just agree on a day and time since the (well part of the) place is already decided: Vadima realm and the fountain in Avery's court is great cause its SO easy to get there from anywhere in the spiral.
All we have to do is to show up. All you virtual chefs (Thanks to the Highlander Fox Iron Skull & Crossbones Cheffery School) are welcome to bring your delectable offerings for us always hungry pirates but other than that, just bring your smiles and have some room on your friends lists for some new names. * Glances again with great hope at update pages to see if KingsIsle has given in and rewarded us hardworking pirates with more space on our lists for friends. *

I for one will be there. Count me in.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
GBalance101 on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
George Gordon, lvl 34
I agree with Chrissy, that a specific host isn't completely necessary. We can all decide on a date and time that works best for the majority of the people. Those that can make it can show up and have a great time and any who can't, we can try our best to pick another date at a later time to hopefully include some of those who couldn't make the previous pirate party. Clearly it would be hard for everyone to make it all the time, so I say just work out a date and time, and for those who can make it- let the fun begin.

Either way I will do my best to attend any future get togethers.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Wow, just seeing people post here makes me feel good. Chrissy and Valkoor- I totally agree with you and never thought about it that way. Pirate101lover- you are right. I now open the choosing of the date and time to everyone! I have thought about it for awhile, and now announce that there will be farming no longer than 1hr. This is to ensure that the main focus is the party. Any house volunteers? All I got is a bunkhouse! Any new ideas or suggestions are always welcome.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
Ummm...... why is the date and time decided by a few people? shouldn't all of us be able to choose? I think it will be more fair that way.
I guess because it's his thread. You have a good point but when you start a thread you have the option to set the ground rules for said thread. He is not trying to be mean, just trying to not have too many inputters confusing things. His choice of helpers does not mean that others are not as good or as capable. They are just the first names that popped into his head. No insult was intended I am sure. It's a party after all, let's not let imagined slights possibly ruin any of it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Wow, just seeing people post here makes me feel good. Chrissy and Valkoor- I totally agree with you and never thought about it that way. Pirate101lover- you are right. I now open the choosing of the date and time to everyone! I have thought about it for awhile, and now announce that there will be farming no longer than 1hr. This is to ensure that the main focus is the party. Any house volunteers? All I got is a bunkhouse! Any new ideas or suggestions are always welcome.
Well the house I have decorated to any extent is my Privateers class house but each class has their house (Just not really decorated yet) and several have the Volcano house and those are sort of decorated, mostly it's just half artful placement of stuff that was dropped instead of actual intended decorating style. There hasn't been enough gold left over after all those training tomes to worry about planning and buying housing stuff. Either way, all are open for having fun in as all have PvP arenas, they should be doable.
I by no means insist that mine are used. I have seen some fabulously decorated houses that would wow you guys much more that mine would. In fact even in my Privateer's house, the main house looks decorated enough but I haven't even gotten to the guest houses yet so like I said, they are available but no feelings will get hurt if we go elsewhere.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I be gamed for any party as long as I don't have to host either I'm not much of a center of attention type of pirate ye know.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
GBalance101 on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Hmm how about house tours? 5-10 mins per person, maybe less if lots of people are there. I will try and help you organise, but I don't think I can come. My summer holidays have almost ended and another school year is just around the corner. I also live 16 hours ahead of most of you. I am typing this while it's like 7 in the morning for you. It's a bit till midnight here and your day is beginning, whilst the same day for me is ending.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Hmm how about house tours? 5-10 mins per person, maybe less if lots of people are there. I will try and help you organise, but I don't think I can come. My summer holidays have almost ended and another school year is just around the corner. I also live 16 hours ahead of most of you. I am typing this while it's like 7 in the morning for you. It's a bit till midnight here and your day is beginning, whilst the same day for me is ending.
I want to accommodate it so that you can come. I for one won't mind staying up late or getting up early to accomplish this. If we do it on a weekend then an early or late night shouldn't mess up anyone too much. Either that or we plan it close to a time you can come and then the late partiers can stick around until you can come. I have seen you in the game so I know it can be done.
GG, Please, what time (I guess convert to our times) will work for you? You deserve to be here as much as we do and you miss out on too much just because you are from one of the most beautiful areas in the world. Hey just being that close to Middle Earth has GOT to have it's perks

Captain
May 16, 2011
Ooh, another party?

Game of hide and seek? I got it covered.

Scary story telling? Got it covered too.

Party could possibly be this Sunday? I dunno.