Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A babysitter for a prince

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Hi guys this is my first role play it may not be the greatest, but I hope you guys enjoy it! And with further adieu...
--Two months earlier Richard and his sister Sabrina were walking down the tan hallways in the Pyramids. "No I think I can beat you Sabrina, after all I did defeat Deacon and Rooke of the Armada, and been and two wars and ended all of them." Richard said. "True" Sabrina said. "But you are forgetting my accomplishments I stopped an invasion of Malistare's army, saved this world from an age of darkness, saved Marleybone, and captured Meowiarty greatest criminal mind there is in history, saved Mooshu for a dark age, and made the Emperor wake from his slumber, defeat Malistare and stopped him from awakening the Titan's, stopped the invasion of Zafaria, saved Avalon and brought light to that world." Sabrina said tauntingly. "Nanananana!" both of them say tauntingly. "What's with all of the noise?" Cassandra said sleepily. "Mother!" The siblings said. Each of them bowed. "Mother why are you here shouldn't you be in Dylan's and Erika's chamber? They are only five weeks old! They need a mother's care." Sabrina said in a concerning voice. "Oh they are just taking a nap they will be alright. Thank you for the concern of your baby brother and sister." Cassandra said in a soft joyful voice. "Well then you should be at the meeting with Father. The order of the Fang came from the Krokosphinx this is a rare occasion!" Richard said. "I know sweety, but you should be in the meeting in my stead." Cassandra said. "Ok, but what do I tell them?" Richard asked. "Tell them Dylan has an upset tummy they will understand." "Alright well see you all later." Richard said as he left. "Maybe we should be in Dylan and Erika's chamber, what if they send someone to see if it's true." Sabrina said. "Good idea". So Sabrina, and her mother quickly went to Dylan and Erika's chamber to make sure they wouldn't get caught. "Mother why do you not want to go to the meeting?" Sabrina asked. "They are discussing about fighting strategies, something I don't find fancy. Cassandra said. "Yea I get it fighting is so pointless, I must get it from you." Sabrina said hoping it would cheer her mother up. Cassandra giggles "Yes I guess you do, also I have a favor to ask you, can you and Richard take care of Dylan and Erika?" Cassandra asked. "Of course, but why?" "Your father and I have a council meeting in Polaris in a few weeks it would take almost a month, we would take them with if it weren't so cold." Cassandra said. "Oh yea Richard and I will let you down!"
--Back in the present: Subodai enters the room, with a satchel full of letters. "Captain you have a letter". "Oh it's from my parents" Richard says. Richard opens the letter and reads it. His eyes are stunned on what he read. "What! I have to take care of my baby brother! "And this came with it." Subodai said. Richard opens the package and to his surprise his baby brother was in it! "Ri..chard."
FYI Dylan is a trickster...

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi guys this is my first role play it may not be the greatest, but I hope you guys enjoy it! And with further adieu...
--Two months earlier Richard and his sister Sabrina were walking down the tan hallways in the Pyramids. "No I think I can beat you Sabrina, after all I did defeat Deacon and Rooke of the Armada, and been and two wars and ended all of them." Richard said. "True" Sabrina said. "But you are forgetting my accomplishments I stopped an invasion of Malistare's army, saved this world from an age of darkness, saved Marleybone, and captured Meowiarty greatest criminal mind there is in history, saved Mooshu for a dark age, and made the Emperor wake from his slumber, defeat Malistare and stopped him from awakening the Titan's, stopped the invasion of Zafaria, saved Avalon and brought light to that world." Sabrina said tauntingly. "Nanananana!" both of them say tauntingly. "What's with all of the noise?" Cassandra said sleepily. "Mother!" The siblings said. Each of them bowed. "Mother why are you here shouldn't you be in Dylan's and Erika's chamber? They are only five weeks old! They need a mother's care." Sabrina said in a concerning voice. "Oh they are just taking a nap they will be alright. Thank you for the concern of your baby brother and sister." Cassandra said in a soft joyful voice. "Well then you should be at the meeting with Father. The order of the Fang came from the Krokosphinx this is a rare occasion!" Richard said. "I know sweety, but you should be in the meeting in my stead." Cassandra said. "Ok, but what do I tell them?" Richard asked. "Tell them Dylan has an upset tummy they will understand." "Alright well see you all later." Richard said as he left. "Maybe we should be in Dylan and Erika's chamber, what if they send someone to see if it's true." Sabrina said. "Good idea". So Sabrina, and her mother quickly went to Dylan and Erika's chamber to make sure they wouldn't get caught. "Mother why do you not want to go to the meeting?" Sabrina asked. "They are discussing about fighting strategies, something I don't find fancy. Cassandra said. "Yea I get it fighting is so pointless, I must get it from you." Sabrina said hoping it would cheer her mother up. Cassandra giggles "Yes I guess you do, also I have a favor to ask you, can you and Richard take care of Dylan and Erika?" Cassandra asked. "Of course, but why?" "Your father and I have a council meeting in Polaris in a few weeks it would take almost a month, we would take them with if it weren't so cold." Cassandra said. "Oh yea Richard and I will let you down!"
--Back in the present: Subodai enters the room, with a satchel full of letters. "Captain you have a letter". "Oh it's from my parents" Richard says. Richard opens the letter and reads it. His eyes are stunned on what he read. "What! I have to take care of my baby brother! "And this came with it." Subodai said. Richard opens the package and to his surprise his baby brother was in it! "Ri..chard."
FYI Dylan is a trickster...
I put that down there because I wanted to warn you guys about Dylan's personality. I would tell you why, but I ran out of space.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Well actually I changed my mind it won't be a role play, but it will be a little story.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Can Justin be in this? He would love to attempt to babysit, but I can already picture the end result. And the key word here, is attempt. Although, if anyone tried to harm the kid, he would go on a full out defensive to protect the child. It's like the baby is the president, and Justin is the secret service. Just a thought.