Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Birthday Party

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
x writes birthday list x Huh? Oh hiya guys! It's Richard here and I've decided to host a birthday party for myself x blows on sound maker x. And you guys don't have to worry about a birthday present x in a room all of my companions are in and are freaking out ( even Subodai! )
Gracie: x looks at calendar x Yep as usual we wait at the last minute.
Sarah: Think guys think what would a prince from Krokotopia want for their birthday?!
Ratbeard: Maybe a staff.
Sarah: No! He doesn't use magic!
Subodai: Maybe a sword.
Sarah: That's always your answer Subodai.
Gracie: Maybe a car.
Ratbeard: What's a car?
x everybody x
Random Voice: Time paradox!
Romba: Ahhh! Ghost voice!
x back to me x
What's going on in there? x boom! x That's not my mess to clean up. So anyway the party might be on January 31st, or on February 7th. Not sure when the times probably later during the day, so I'll have to keep you guys noticed.

x crew x Happy Birthday Richard!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
x writes birthday list x Huh? Oh hiya guys! It's Richard here and I've decided to host a birthday party for myself x blows on sound maker x. And you guys don't have to worry about a birthday present x in a room all of my companions are in and are freaking out ( even Subodai! )
Sarah: Think guys think what would a prince from Krokotopia want for their birthday?!
x everybody x
x back to me x
What's going on in there? x boom! x That's not my mess to clean up. So anyway the party might be on January 31st, or on February 7th. Not sure when the times probably later during the day, so I'll have to keep you guys noticed.

Sounds like tons of fun. Please make sure you don't have the time conflict with Fearless Robert Spencer's party hosted by Pirate 101 Lover. We are a social bunch and we all love to party. We do seem to have a fun season coming up.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Richard Ashthorn on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
x everybody x
x back to me x

Lazy Rachel: Yawn maybe you guys should get Richard a Pillow?
Dead Eye Tyler : Rachel he isn't like you
Lazy Rachel: Then what do YOU think he should get?
Dead Eye Tyler: What else then a signature from the one and only 5 Pirates of Dream
Dead Eye Tyler : I agree
Daring Destiny: Same here
Funny Krystal: Agreed

Happy birthday from the 5 Pirates of Dream

Captain
May 16, 2011
"Psst....Talon....What should we get Richard" Whispered Hank in the dark.

"An auto-firing machine gun? Yes, that's a perfect gift!" Talon answered back.

"Talon! Wrong point in time!" Connor whispered immediately, slapping him across the face.

"What are you three nitwits bickering about?! We need to find something to get for Richard!" Sean whispered in their general direction, even though he couldn't see them in the dark.

"Maybe we can steal something from Richard and return it to him as a gift?" Wolf asked impatiently.

"No! A machine gun! A machine gun!" Talon whispered.

"How about these very powerful Yin and Yang Blades?" Liam whispered in their direction.

At that very moment, Richard rushed into his room and flicks on some light.

"Surprise!" The six yell, only loud enough for Richard to hear. Unfortunately, Talon somehow conjured the supposed auto-firing machine gun, and it went berserk, shooting down the chandelier and putting out the lights. Connor quickly knocks out Richard, hoping to take out that recent bad memory of his "surprise".

Wolf shoved Talon and his machine gun back through the portal they came through, and thought out a "real" gift.

An hour later, Richard wakes up to once again hear "Surprise!" And the five boys offer him the gift.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
"Psst....Talon....What should we get Richard" Whispered Hank in the dark.

"An auto-firing machine gun? Yes, that's a perfect gift!" Talon answered back.

"Talon! Wrong point in time!" Connor whispered immediately, slapping him across the face.

"What are you three nitwits bickering about?! We need to find something to get for Richard!" Sean whispered in their general direction, even though he couldn't see them in the dark.

"Maybe we can steal something from Richard and return it to him as a gift?" Wolf asked impatiently.

"No! A machine gun! A machine gun!" Talon whispered.

"How about these very powerful Yin and Yang Blades?" Liam whispered in their direction.

At that very moment, Richard rushed into his room and flicks on some light.

"Surprise!" The six yell, only loud enough for Richard to hear. Unfortunately, Talon somehow conjured the supposed auto-firing machine gun, and it went berserk, shooting down the chandelier and putting out the lights. Connor quickly knocks out Richard, hoping to take out that recent bad memory of his "surprise".

Wolf shoved Talon and his machine gun back through the portal they came through, and thought out a "real" gift.

An hour later, Richard wakes up to once again hear "Surprise!" And the five boys offer him the gift.

Hahahaha! Oh my gosh Thunderchu that made me laugh! Thanks for the little story! And I decided that the party will be on February 7th. Still I don't have the times so I'll have to look at times. I'm thinking at 6:00 pm CENTRAL time, because at least hopefully people will be able to make it, well all except those players from Hawaii ( I think Alaska as well? ).