Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Message Board Maruders 2.0

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I liked the party we had earlier this month, but some people like Rachel couldn't come. So I decided, " Why not have a second party?" The time date and realm is all up to you guys.
Oh, and i was kidding about getting socks for my present, I actually a a self-screwing screwdriver.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
I liked the party we had earlier this month, but some people like Rachel couldn't come. So I decided, " Why not have a second party?" The time date and realm is all up to you guys.
Oh, and i was kidding about getting socks for my present, I actually a a self-screwing screwdriver.
We do plan on having another one as all had such a grand time. I would concur with Mi Lady DeWinter on an appropriate delay so that we are not deluged with parties. Like a wonder professor taught me in his special effects editing class; "A special effect overused just isn't special anymore." I remembered his wise words and was able to apply them to so many areas of my life. The fact that the party was a rare treat made it that much more special made it so sweetly memorable.

I knew you were teasing about the socks, but even if you weren't I got some very nice socks this Christmas that I still treasure and enjoy. Even in your teasing your imagination made it very feasible. We all stayed in such beautiful character and just had a blast. It was a treat to see you there.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Another party so soon? Sounds awesome, I however won't be available for another party untill this weekend. Either Saturday morning or Sunday evening.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Wait....There was a party? Darn it. That's another I missed.

Oh well....But a second party would be great in my mind, as I haven't gone to one in a while. Sounds fun!

Cheers!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
O.M.G. I really hope I can attend this one, because I (shouldn't of) missed the Marauders 1.0 party, as I call it, and now hope to become a Message Board Marauder. Funny, my school team is the Marauders. Hope to attend!

George Gordon, lvl 34

First Mate
May 01, 2012