Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila Puppet Show bug?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Hey! I think I found a bug or something on the Puppet show "Aquila". Where it says who is narrating the story it says Eagleanmon or however you say it, instead of Blind Homer who really narrates the puppet show. I don't know if it is a bug or what but the name who is on the Puppet show is not who narrates the show.
Thanks!!

Administrator
Grizzley117 on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey! I think I found a bug or something on the Puppet show "Aquila". Where it says who is narrating the story it says Eagleanmon or however you say it, instead of Blind Homer who really narrates the puppet show. I don't know if it is a bug or what but the name who is on the Puppet show is not who narrates the show.
Thanks!!
Hi! You're in luck! This bug is already scheduled to be fixed in one of our upcoming updates.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Hi! You're in luck! This bug is already scheduled to be fixed in one of our upcoming updates.
YAY! Thanks One-Eyed Jack! Your great

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
A bit unrelated for this, but, any plans on changing the Puppet Shows' titles and subtitles, the first show on Marleybone centered on Bishop's report and the other show on Aquila centered on how the Trojan War began? I've sent my show title change suggestions not long ago and hope to see these changes happen.