Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what are teophy housing items

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Hello all :P I have question when I was decorating my Emporor's Villa ( yay!) I saw an icon that said trophies then another that said pets what are these I wonder if these have to do with the next update ( hint hint wink wink) does anyone know what these are thnx everybody

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
CanaanBC on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Hello all :P I have question when I was decorating my Emporor's Villa ( yay!) I saw an icon that said trophies then another that said pets what are these I wonder if these have to do with the next update ( hint hint wink wink) does anyone know what these are thnx everybody
Well in Wizard trophies are litterally just trophies. You could buy them at the bazaar or sometimes you can get them from very big accomplishments. For instance winning the pigswick academy competition.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
In houses, the grayed-out icon for pets and mounts will probably be used for putting in pets and mounts similar to Wizard101. I am not sure about the Trophies Button. Maybe it will be like the Treasure button in our Backpack.