Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best people in Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
I would like to take these five minutes I have to acknowledge a few great people and I would like everybody to put in and if you find your name please feel free to take a medal I bought from the bazaar here are your friends
Red Samuel Freeman level 65 musketeer
Hope level 65 swashbuckler
Pretty Angel level 65 witchdoctor
Bold Brianna level 65 swashbuckler
Sullen Alex Noble level ??? witchdoctor
Funny Luis Blake level 65 buccaneer
Andrew Maxwell lvl 42 witchdoctor
Luke level 7 withcdoctor ( my real life best friend )
Anthony Eastman lvl 65 buccaneer ( kvtasmania)
Jackie Strong level 35? swashbuckler
Silver Chris level 42 privateer ( my brother)
Alexander Deveraux level ??? privateer
Fearless Rachel Flinch level 65 swashbuckler
Bonnie Anne Joking
Merciless Sarah Strong ( my sissy)
Blind Mew as annoying as your puzzles are take the biggest medal
One Eyed Jack thanks for making this game possible
Ratbeard please give us a new ship but other than that you are awesome
O and a few more people
(Aunt) Golden Gilliqn West level 65 privateer???
Nimble Cole Landon level 65 buccaneer
Clever Chloe Usher level 4 witchdoctor
Hats off to all these folks
Thanks from
Ruthless Blaze Roberts level 65 musketeer
Dino level 13 witchdoctor
Gangly Cyrus level 2 swashbuckler
Andrew Radcliffe level 6 privateer
Seamus Capstan level 10 buccaneer
HAPPY PIRATING (CanaanBC)

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I can't recall his adjective, but my best friend in game is a guy named Bruno Tew. We can joke about how much I stink at PvP and we can talk about Disney movies, Wizard101 and the game together.

On the boards I can say that I look up to Chrissy Th'Blesser, ValkoorTheVictorious and several others whose names escape me at the moment. They give out plenty of tips and they're very funny and kind.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
CanaanBC on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I would like to take these five minutes I have to acknowledge a few great people and I would like everybody to put in and if you find your name please feel free to take a medal I bought from the bazaar here are your friends
Red Samuel Freeman level 65 musketeer
Hope level 65 swashbuckler
Pretty Angel level 65 witchdoctor
Bold Brianna level 65 swashbuckler
Sullen Alex Noble level ??? witchdoctor
Funny Luis Blake level 65 buccaneer
Andrew Maxwell lvl 42 witchdoctor
Luke level 7 withcdoctor ( my real life best friend )
Anthony Eastman lvl 65 buccaneer ( kvtasmania)
Jackie Strong level 35? swashbuckler
Silver Chris level 42 privateer ( my brother)
Alexander Deveraux level ??? privateer
Fearless Rachel Flinch level 65 swashbuckler
Bonnie Anne Joking
Merciless Sarah Strong ( my sissy)
Blind Mew as annoying as your puzzles are take the biggest medal
One Eyed Jack thanks for making this game possible
Ratbeard please give us a new ship but other than that you are awesome
O and a few more people
(Aunt) Golden Gilliqn West level 65 privateer???
Nimble Cole Landon level 65 buccaneer
Clever Chloe Usher level 4 witchdoctor
Hats off to all these folks
Thanks from
Ruthless Blaze Roberts level 65 musketeer
Dino level 13 witchdoctor
Gangly Cyrus level 2 swashbuckler
Andrew Radcliffe level 6 privateer
Seamus Capstan level 10 buccaneer
HAPPY PIRATING (CanaanBC)
About Bold Brianna, does she wear purple and white clothes and wear the black rain shades? Because if it if the one, then she doesn't deserve to be on the list, she said something really rude to me including a few others, but nothing reportable.

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
pirate101 lover on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
About Bold Brianna, does she wear purple and white clothes and wear the black rain shades? Because if it if the one, then she doesn't deserve to be on the list, she said something really rude to me including a few others, but nothing reportable.
She does have a record of being rude and somewhat annoying ( she does have the shades but changed her clothes colors) but she has helped me and my brother multiple times.
Also I have a few more I haven't yet mentioned
Peachy Iris Kent lvl 65 witchdoctor
Pearl lvl 65 musketeer
Kelly Hawkins lvl 62 privateer
Golden Griffin lvl 65 buccaneer
th th that's all folks
P.S. if you have someone you like to mention please feel free and if I mentioned anyone above and you are on the boards please take a medal

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Scarlet Freeman on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I can't recall his adjective, but my best friend in game is a guy named Bruno Tew. We can joke about how much I stink at PvP and we can talk about Disney movies, Wizard101 and the game together.

On the boards I can say that I look up to Chrissy Th'Blesser, ValkoorTheVictorious and several others whose names escape me at the moment. They give out plenty of tips and they're very funny and kind.
Thank you Scarlet, that was extremely nice of you to say. I really appreciate your kind words and I am sure Chrissy does as well. You have had some very good tips and advice as well and a lot of great, funny, useful and imaginative posts as well. Thank you, again.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Well I am not that bad in pvp myself I guess
David Percy Level 65 proudly to say witchdoctor

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Scarlet, that was extremely nice of you to say. I really appreciate your kind words and I am sure Chrissy does as well. You have had some very good tips and advice as well and a lot of great, funny, useful and imaginative posts as well. Thank you, again.
Thanks.

I meant every word I said. It's hard for me to find people to look up to and I thought you two were good role models on here. You're polite, funny, kind and caring to everyone on the message boards.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

How very sweet of you to say Scarlet. Bruno sounds like a great friend, and you sound just like me. I too stink at PvP but I sure love films and I have played Wiz since the first year. It is nice to know that my tips and giggles have indeed blessed someone and your kindness has matched me in kind. (pun totally intended)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
She does have a record of being rude and somewhat annoying ( she does have the shades but changed her clothes colors) but she has helped me and my brother multiple times.
Also I have a few more I haven't yet mentioned
Peachy Iris Kent lvl 65 witchdoctor
Pearl lvl 65 musketeer
Kelly Hawkins lvl 62 privateer
Golden Griffin lvl 65 buccaneer
th th that's all folks
P.S. if you have someone you like to mention please feel free and if I mentioned anyone above and you are on the boards please take a medal
Nice loyalty CanaanBC. Yes our friends my not be perfect but we all make mistakes and we all learn and grow. As long as we are able to learn from our mistakes and go on and become better it can keep us going when we feel the worst.
I know it hurts to be the recipient of rudeness and Pirate 101 Lover is a prime example of that. We need to be aware of how much power our words have and be careful even when we are feeling short tempered. Hurt feelings can heal and hopefully apologies can be made. It is just good to see that friendship can hold even if we are not perfect, for none of us can be perfect. I have learned to be really good at apologizing for my imperfections have tripped me up more times than I can count. You learn and you grow and you go on hoping you bless more than you stumble.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012

I thought I was a bit of a role model.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Scarlet Freeman on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Thanks.

I meant every word I said. It's hard for me to find people to look up to and I thought you two were good role models on here. You're polite, funny, kind and caring to everyone on the message boards.
Well thanks again, Scarlet- I don't necessarily think of myself as a role model, I just try to treat people kindly and the way I would like to be treated. Seems nowadays it is more the norm to outcast people or belittle them for no apparent reasons at all- or maybe just because they are different. The internet and social media has really seemed to help fuel this, seeing as it is so easy for people to say unkind things as they sit in front of a screen and hide behind their keystrokes. They don't seem to realize that it is just as easy to say nice, positive things that may actually help someone who needs it. They also don't see that there is never a need to negatively judge someone or put them down- especially someone they don't even know.

You should be proud as you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Just the fact that your are looking to find people to look up to says a lot about your character and what you stand for. That wanting to be around others with positive influences reflects well upon you and you should hold your head high.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I don't think I am a role model, I just try to be nice and polite.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Those two traits are not easy to accomplish and are very selfless. The very things a role model are made of.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
While I don't have much in-game friends I do have one person I can personally thank from the message boards.

One-Eyed Jack: I knew him when he was just a Friendly Necromancer as I was a huge fan of his blog(Entitled TheFriendlyNecromancer) and still occasionally read his blog every now and then. I saw the moment where he posted how he got a job from Kingisle and was very happy for him. Friendly One-Eye Jack has been helping us on the forums ever since (including with my glitches in the Bilge Pump section) and I owe so many thanks to him and Bailey. I really enjoy his blog and really enjoy how he gives back to the fans of Pirate101 (and wizard101 occasionally).

Friendly One-Eye Jack you rule :D

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
pirate101 lover on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
You know I was actually wrong to say that I don't consider myself a role model and for the same reason you are a role model too. Quite frankly, we are all role models in the sense that we play out a role, which happens to be our daily routine or just being ourselves. Other observers may see how we act and model themselves based on how we behave or conduct ourselves. This could be good, bad, goofy, sarcastic, grumpy, mean, nice and more.

So in this aspect we all are role models because there are always eyes and minds noticing how we treat the world. Whether it is a younger sibling, a niece or nephew, a good friend, class or school mate, or just a casual acquaintance, there is almost always someone looking up to or at us, modeling themselves based on the roles that we play.

So there are 'good and bad' role models. Sometimes you may not think of yourself as being a good role model, but doing the right thing, making good choices, helping others and treating people with respect and kindness will speak for itself. You won't have to know you are a good role model but you will be to those that look up to you.

Administrator
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
While I don't have much in-game friends I do have one person I can personally thank from the message boards.

One-Eyed Jack: I knew him when he was just a Friendly Necromancer as I was a huge fan of his blog(Entitled TheFriendlyNecromancer) and still occasionally read his blog every now and then. I saw the moment where he posted how he got a job from Kingisle and was very happy for him. Friendly One-Eye Jack has been helping us on the forums ever since (including with my glitches in the Bilge Pump section) and I owe so many thanks to him and Bailey. I really enjoy his blog and really enjoy how he gives back to the fans of Pirate101 (and wizard101 occasionally).

Friendly One-Eye Jack you rule :D
D'awww! Check is in the mail, Rachel.

Happy Dueling!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
We'll the nicest person I have met is silver jack Nicholas, he helps me whenever I call him and in this game I owe my life to him. Thx dude I owe you BIG time.

Jack nightgale lvl 61 buccaneer

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
You know I was actually wrong to say that I don't consider myself a role model and for the same reason you are a role model too. Quite frankly, we are all role models in the sense that we play out a role, which happens to be our daily routine or just being ourselves. Other observers may see how we act and model themselves based on how we behave or conduct ourselves. This could be good, bad, goofy, sarcastic, grumpy, mean, nice and more.

So in this aspect we all are role models because there are always eyes and minds noticing how we treat the world. Whether it is a younger sibling, a niece or nephew, a good friend, class or school mate, or just a casual acquaintance, there is almost always someone looking up to or at us, modeling themselves based on the roles that we play.

So there are 'good and bad' role models. Sometimes you may not think of yourself as being a good role model, but doing the right thing, making good choices, helping others and treating people with respect and kindness will speak for itself. You won't have to know you are a good role model but you will be to those that look up to you.
I never thought of how people around us effect us. The explanation you have given seems pretty true.

Now I remember that I forgot to acknowledge some people in my first post. I know we haven't played the game together, but some of my friends from W101 are due for some recognition.

First and foremost is my friend Zachary. I don't know the name of his pirate, but I do know that after we met on W101 he encouraged me to become more social. That speaks volumes considering the trust issues I had back then. He also introduced to three of my other best friends from W101. I figure because of both of those deeds he earns a very close top spot on the list.

My next spot is for Bel(la)grim. He taught me that even though someone may not log in for months at a time, they will still be friends with those that they talked to a lot.

After Belgrim comes Garrett. He is Zachary's polar opposite. I loved questing with both him and Zachary because there were jokes flying around everywhere. (Along with the lyrics to some Kelly Clarkson music videos.)

Now for Ellie. I really owe her for getting me on my feet in the PvP world of Wizard101. (Which I promptly quit when the glitch appeared, but hey, I've started on my second PvP character and with her tips I've made it up pretty far. And I'm rambling, aren't I? Anyways.) She's helped me learn to shrug off the negative side of the community too. I wish she'd log on so I could keep my promise of helping her through Azteca. Seems only fair, as I owe her big time for helping me get the dress I wanted. (And for getting me a new hobby in W101.)

Finally there's Scarlet. (No, not my Scarlet. This girl is totally different from me, but in a good way!) I remember when we met in the Commons. She had her gear dyed the exact same color as mine and she had the same gear. We even had the same hair and nobody really notices if the eye color changes. I loved just sitting in the Commons and talking to her. I believe we even invented our own catchphrase, much to the confusion of Garrett and Zachary. She also played a part in drawing me out of my shell, and for that I'm grateful.

Without all of these wonderful friends online I doubt that I'd have as many good real life friends as I have now. So I owe all of the aforementioned people a big thanks for helping me overcome my fears. I've learned to leave the past in the past.

I'd also like to give one last thanks to the people on both message boards. The communities are both so warm and caring and there's never a moment in which I'm bored. Stay strong!

-Sarcastic Scarlet Freeman

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I would like to give a medal to Helpful Blake Moone. First I got killed in battle, then I went to a life fountain. Then high-level Blake friended low-level Natalie. At first we didn't talk much, but after a couple of weeks we really got close. He would always help me. He always gave me advice. But he doesn't play much, since he said he is going to be busy with college.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010