Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

why you reach cool ranch too soon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
I am confused... how we reach cool ranch so soon, i was expecting to go there at level 20 but i found the blue windstone early and then i finally reached cool ranch, i was still excited, but why do you reach it sooner?

Corrupt Francesco De Bouff level 15

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
mythrocks73 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
I am confused... how we reach cool ranch so soon, i was expecting to go there at level 20 but i found the blue windstone early and then i finally reached cool ranch, i was still excited, but why do you reach it sooner?

Corrupt Francesco De Bouff level 15
Usually that happens because you are not doing the side quests. Not taking the time to level up your nautical xp can get you to places earlier and make it tough on you because you are weaker than designed for the area.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Firstly, Welcome to to the Message Boards!! Cool Ranch is a huge world which has many segments and towns and tribes. You will be in Cool Ranch for a while, mythrocks. Cool Ranch is so cool, I never got bored in it.

Lvl 65

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Myth Rock! It depends on how many side quest you do. For instance, I do all the side quests( I'm a crowns player) and I am level 38 and still in Cool Ranch while most people get out at 35 or lower.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Because of valencia its short and there is more to come and they expect you to do the companion gaining side quests the bonus xp makes you designed for the world