Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vacation Time!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Where would you want to vacation in the spiral during the cold Winter? Would you want to ski down the fresh powdery snow in Polaris? Sit back in the warming sunlight while drinking out of a coconut in Rapa Nui? Personally, I would want to go to the beautiful oasis's of Krokotopia. I would eat so much food: cookies, radioactive pizza, captain cantaloupe, hot chocolate YUM. (Mouth waters) If you can't tell, I don't like the cold But I love food!!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I would love to relax in a castle in Aquila. Looking out the window to the beautiful landscape. While eagles fan me with leaves and then eat a great aquilan feast.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
That sounds great but I would rather go to the frozen land of Grizzlehime ( did I spell that right?) I would just love get my hands on some weapons and lash out at some bears. Oh wait I just realized somthing even better HOT SPRINGS!! Oh my glop I forgot hot springs I would love a long trip to Subata and visit hot springs!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes, some good tropical down time sounds wonderful and maybe a day trip to Aquila for some theater?

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Put me down for the Laurentine Library in Valencia. With a cup of hot chocolate and some salty snacks! Mmmm. In front of a fireplace too, please.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Personally, I would go to Aquila to relax like an emperor. Then, I would go to Polaris via personal Eagle Galleon to play in the snow. Finally, I would head to Mooshu to hone my Samoorai skills and help out the farmers.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I'll be going down under to Cool Ranch, having a campfire with Uga Buga as the fuel, at Ft. McMurtry. I'd love to see chicken rangers.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Mark Laveer on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
I'll be going down under to Cool Ranch, having a campfire with Uga Buga as the fuel, at Ft. McMurtry. I'd love to see chicken rangers.
Uga Buga as The fuel That would be something to see. I was a trained paramedic in my younger years since Uga and Mormo have a real gifting for getting out of trouble in the most hilarious and making the most messes and backfires possible, you may be in need of my services lol.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Somewhere with chocolate. I don't care where, just somewhere with chocolate.

(Actually, no, I'd care if it was an Armada jail cell. Then I would care. I would care a lot.)

Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 46 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
totallyawesomepira... on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Somewhere with chocolate. I don't care where, just somewhere with chocolate.

(Actually, no, I'd care if it was an Armada jail cell. Then I would care. I would care a lot.)

Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 46 Swashbuckler
Lol, You truly made me giggle out loud. That earns ya a yar.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
My idea of a great vacation spot in the Spiral would have to be in Mooshu in the peaceful little village of Yagizawa.

More specifically in the quaint little hut next to the waterfall where I would do some fishing and, unlike El Toro, hope to catch more than just my shoe. I would sit by the hut window, gazing out at the powerfully tranquil water cascading down and from there draw inspiration, as I begin the early stages of writing a book.

I would also start a nice little garden and help the locals cultivate the land and just enjoy some peace and relaxation.

Ensign
May 23, 2012
I would love to just walk through tumbleweed or coopers roost or dock my ship in front of the cool ranch sunset and have my whole crew sit on the side of the ship and have our legs hang in the warm skyway .

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
If any of you don't know, I love warm weather and will be hiding away in my Swashbuckler's Villa with the rest of my crew that wants to stay with me for the holidays to kick off New Year's. Feel free to drop by, though I probably won't be on.

-Silver Fiona

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
gyules8554 on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
I would love to just walk through tumbleweed or coopers roost or dock my ship in front of the cool ranch sunset and have my whole crew sit on the side of the ship and have our legs hang in the warm skyway .
Now that is truly picturesque and truly beautiful.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
My idea of a great vacation spot in the Spiral would have to be in Mooshu in the peaceful little village of Yagizawa.

More specifically in the quaint little hut next to the waterfall where I would do some fishing and, unlike El Toro, hope to catch more than just my shoe. I would sit by the hut window, gazing out at the powerfully tranquil water cascading down and from there draw inspiration, as I begin the early stages of writing a book.

I would also start a nice little garden and help the locals cultivate the land and just enjoy some peace and relaxation.
Oh that sounds wonderful too. *Sighs & adds idea to bucket list.*

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Oh that sounds wonderful too. *Sighs & adds idea to bucket list.*
My bucket list has become more like a file cabinet- so much to accomplish...so little time.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Hmm, where to vacation. Living in a snowy country as I do, I just can't picture a winter without snow. I really can't, so my first thought was Polaris. But then I realized snow and cold weather is great and all, but do you really want to spend time outside in a place where you get frostbite in under 10 minutes? (that's seriously how cold it is outside right now). But I also can't picture myself spending very much time in any place as warm as Skull Island or Cool Ranch. So that leaves Mooshu, Marleybone, Aquila, and Valencia.
Valencia would not be a vacation at all with all the armada running about, way too stressful. Aquila is very nice, but still just a bit on the warm side. I think I had to say that I'd would love to vacation in Marleybone, maybe spend some time in Marleybone City, visit Big Ben and the Royal Museum.

Although, I'd still have to take a trip to Polaris of course, I mean what's winter without snow, and skiing, tobogganing, skating, snowball fights, snowmen, collapsing snowforts, snow blindess, and yes even a little frostbite?