Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Walk The Plank!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I was playing Pirate101 and then I randomly realized about what would waling the plank feel like in the Pirate101 world. Would you keep falling through endless clouds or would hit land at the bottom. Maybe you would fall through to another world. I'm curious about this and I'm wondering if anyone has ideas or even the answer. I don't know if it's explained anywhere although I think it isn't.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It just sends that pirate to their last life fountain. A falling animation like that would be really cool though and a lot of fun. It might have us putting more folk on that plank just to experience the fun ride.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Well I think since we are connected to a life fountain we would just endlessly fall until we decide to port to a life fountain/skull island.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Endlessly fall until your eminent doom. Haha just kidding That would be so funny. I guess you would maybe just float? The ships float so why wouldn't you? Hahaha this is a funny subject

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
It's obvious sorry to be a party crasher but there is water below so you would fall into the water like usual but like off a skyscraper

Captain
May 13, 2011
maybe we can swim in the air. you can see wrecked ships and lost cargo floating in the skyways

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
It's obvious sorry to be a party crasher but there is water below so you would fall into the water like usual but like off a skyscraper
Now that would hurt.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Uh actually there may not be water under there. Afterall Celestia is a world and may or may not be below us. (Also Mooshu may just have some land to hold the water in the hamamitsu skyway)