Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New world Ideas.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
In this thread pirates will be posting their ideas for a new world. Krokotopia wouldn't work because that has already been invented. This is purely from imagination. Get as detailed as possible. Looking forward to see your ideas

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I would really like a rocky world with sharp cliffs and sharp montains. It would be inhabited by rams, goats, birds and some type of weasel. There would be scenic views because almost every island of this rock world has montains. The skyway would be a rich blue and green skyway. It would be kind of misty. You get sent there because a piece of the el dorado map was hidden in a vault in the center of this mysterious place. But which mountain?...

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
I would like a marshy, tropical and mountainous, flatlanded world with swamps, lakes and damp, steamy jungles. On the other side of this world there are hills and mountains with flat plataues.( sorry if I spelled that wrong) The world will be inhabited by a number of tucans, gorillas, cheetas, crabs, octopus and spiders on the tropical side and on the flat, mountainous, hilly side live hawks, mice, goats, and sheep.

The world would be called Tropicanous (like Tropicana Orange Juice lol) or Mountanious.(Couldn't think of any other names)