Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privateers only.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
There have been two threads that have said witchdoctor or swashbuckler only so I decided to make one for privateers. It's just going to be a thread where people post tips, gear or stories that have to do with a privateer. Of course every one is welcome if they have a privateer thing to say. I'm looking forward to see what people come up with.

P.S. The commodore is now in rogues gallery so be sure to check that out!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Here's a tip for PvP. Don't buff all at once. Let the other team come down and when their about half way start buffing. If they won't come get right on the edge of their territory, buff, then charge and destroy. Works for me!!!

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
hi fellow privateer's try to get sato's shades if the enemy traps you trying to cut off your teams healing and supporting you can use its teleport card to get to the other side of the board and start healing and supporting again

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
privateerking on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
hi fellow privateer's try to get sato's shades if the enemy traps you trying to cut off your teams healing and supporting you can use its teleport card to get to the other side of the board and start healing and supporting again
Excellent tip. You might want to post this one to the PHP (Pirates Helping Pirates) thread. This is the caliber of tip that will fit right in with all the great stuff over there.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Most people don't expect a rush from a privateer on the 2nd round