Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapon with 300+ damage and relentless skill?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I was wandering through a locked thread and I saw a post about epic weapons. I am on my I-Pad and I can't post the link to that thread as of now. The thread was called "Best Place to farm for weapons and gold"

Anyways a user name MasterRyan1969 said he saw a buccaneer carry a weapon that had 215-305 damage, that also came with the epic talent of relentless.

I have looked through all sorts of guides on P101 central and did some research, but there seems to be no info on what could possibly be the best weapon in the game. Ah so my questions are:

-Does such a weapon exist? (Can a moderator or user who has this weapon answer all these questions)
-Where do I farm to get it?
-What is name of weapon?
-can the Class equip it freely?

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Golden Guardian on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
I was wandering through a locked thread and I saw a post about epic weapons. I am on my I-Pad and I can't post the link to that thread as of now. The thread was called "Best Place to farm for weapons and gold"

Anyways a user name MasterRyan1969 said he saw a buccaneer carry a weapon that had 215-305 damage, that also came with the epic talent of relentless.

I have looked through all sorts of guides on P101 central and did some research, but there seems to be no info on what could possibly be the best weapon in the game. Ah so my questions are:

-Does such a weapon exist? (Can a moderator or user who has this weapon answer all these questions)
-What is name of weapon?
It's a red herring. Please don't feed the trolls.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010

-What is name of weapon?
Sorry, but "Master Ryan 1969" Lied to you.
Unfortunately, there is no such weapon with that damage and gives relentless.
Maybe there will be in the future, but not as of now.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

-What is name of weapon?
Hey Golden Guardian

This is indeed an interesting find- one that I am likewise very curious to find out more info on. Like you, I have never seen or known anyone with this type of weapon- whether in game or searching the various pirate101 sites. I do recall coming across a weapon that my buccaneer acquired in Cool Ranch that did have the relentless epic talent attached to it. However, I do not remember who dropped the weapon- I think it may have been one of the bison boss enemies (sorry, can't recall who). Also being that it was fairly early in game it did not do nearly the damage you are referring to. I used the sword for a bit and then sold it.

At first I thought that maybe the buccaneer you described may have had it stitched to a more powerful, higher damage weapon but then I realized that the newly created weapon would look like the higher damage weapon but still have the lower level stats with relentless. So, throw that idea out the window.

I will see if I can help track down this mystery weapon, if only to satisfy our curiosities. (well, if it does exist then to start farming for it of course)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Hey Golden Guardian

This is indeed an interesting find- one that I am likewise very curious to find out more info on. Like you, I have never seen or known anyone with this type of weapon- whether in game or searching the various pirate101 sites. I do recall coming across a weapon that my buccaneer acquired in Cool Ranch that did have the relentless epic talent attached to it. However, I do not remember who dropped the weapon- I think it may have been one of the bison boss enemies (sorry, can't recall who). Also being that it was fairly early in game it did not do nearly the damage you are referring to. I used the sword for a bit and then sold it.

At first I thought that maybe the buccaneer you described may have had it stitched to a more powerful, higher damage weapon but then I realized that the newly created weapon would look like the higher damage weapon but still have the lower level stats with relentless. So, throw that idea out the window.

I will see if I can help track down this mystery weapon, if only to satisfy our curiosities. (well, if it does exist then to start farming for it of course)
Hello again.

After racking my brain a bit, I realized that I could possibly be wrong about the relentless card being attached to a weapon. I still believe (at least in my mind) that it was, but it was a lower level weapon that may have possibly been dropped by bison in Cool Ranch. After trying to piece together my memories of this weapon (daunting task), it could be that the relentless card was attached to another type of gear and that maybe your post just made me associate it with a weapon. For me Cool Ranch was months ago so anything is possible.

I know for a fact that my pirate received some piece of gear with the relentless epic talent though. And I am still leaning towards it being a weapon. If my brain fully cooperates I will get back to you with a definitive answer.
In the meantime I will keep searching for your mystery weapon.