Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Since there are dungeons on land, there should be ship dungeons. Up to four people could go in. In a ship dungeon, you attack other ships and go on land instead of ordinary dungeons just on land.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Good idea, but that kinda wouldn't work.
Have you done group ship farming? You know how the enemy ship targets one enemy? Well then there'd have to be a tank ship, taking all the damage from multiple ships in a dungeon, and since you can't heal friendly ships, it'd basically be too hard.
Have you done Sycilla yet? It's really something great and extremely hard that challenges your ship to fight a solo battle. KingsIsle had awesome stuff like that in the last update, so who knows?
Maybe your idea may come up next

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 45

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
this kind of already exist. it's called a "vortex" dungeon.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
EMC99 on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
Since there are dungeons on land, there should be ship dungeons. Up to four people could go in. In a ship dungeon, you attack other ships and go on land instead of ordinary dungeons just on land.
Good idea! I was thinking of making a post for this too.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
DeathWiz101378 on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Good idea, but that kinda wouldn't work.
Have you done group ship farming? You know how the enemy ship targets one enemy? Well then there'd have to be a tank ship, taking all the damage from multiple ships in a dungeon, and since you can't heal friendly ships, it'd basically be too hard.
Have you done Sycilla yet? It's really something great and extremely hard that challenges your ship to fight a solo battle. KingsIsle had awesome stuff like that in the last update, so who knows?
Maybe your idea may come up next

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 45
You can heal friendly ships.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
They do have a ship dungeon in Aquila, but only one ship can be out. The others just just pick up tokens.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
winter goddess on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
It's not called a "Vortex" dungeon, it's called "The Twin Dilemma".

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
winter goddess on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
The Teapot Tempest in Marleybone and the Twin Dilemma in Aquila have both broadside and deckside battles. I haven't tried to use multiple ships in the teapot tempest, but (as others said) only one ship is possible in the latter dungeon.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Shayden181 on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
You can heal friendly ships.
No, you can't. I target one when he/she's low and we're fighting a ship together, then i press the 3 button (my heal) and it only heals myself.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I think the entrance to the dungeon would be a vortex and when you press x it tells you it has to be people on your ship or group to join the dungeon, followed by the standard dungeon warming. Enemies like Captain Spartacos or the Turret Bosses can attack up to 4 ships at once so these enemies would be similar. There are group heal abilities (Fleet Repair) so that would be nice to at least drop in the dungeon for future runs, etc. Something like the Scylla could be the final boss.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
DeathWiz101378 on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
No, you can't. I target one when he/she's low and we're fighting a ship together, then i press the 3 button (my heal) and it only heals myself.
There are a couple bosses in Aquila, Pluton and Spartacos, who do drop the Olympian Wheel which gives the card Fleet Repair.
This card will heal your ship and any other friendly ship within range.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DeathWiz101378 on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Yes you can. I have a couple of fleet heals. I got them from bosses. They don't heal as much and it takes longer to recharge but I can heal several ships at once as long as they are close to me. It is called the Olympian Wheel.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012