Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm back!!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Ahoy there fellow pirates!!! I am back!!!!! Even if it is Friday the 13th eve! I even got to wrap the presents for Francisco and Christina ( the people I gave my money to ) for fransicsco we got him a toy car and clothes ( they were so tiny!!!!!) for Christina we got her a purse, Hello Kitty themed toys with a white shirt and black pants. It feels good to be back!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy there fellow pirates!!! I am back!!!!! Even if it is Friday the 13th eve! I even got to wrap the presents for Francisco and Christina ( the people I gave my money to ) for fransicsco we got him a toy car and clothes ( they were so tiny!!!!!) for Christina we got her a purse, Hello Kitty themed toys with a white shirt and black pants. It feels good to be back!!!
Welcome back It is good to know that you got your good deeds done and have made some very special children's Christmas a good one. Then to top it off, you got to come back sooner that you thought. Good deeds are truly rewarded. x Hands a tankard of yum x Good to have you back Little Sister Pirate.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Parrrrrrty list.

1. One place to party
2. A million caskets full of yum, chocolate, and other tasty things.
3. Eightyseven (at least) party-goers
4. 1 huge WELCOME BACK TOURNEY hosted by somebody (Possibly Me) with prize being a pack.
5. 1000000000000000000 barrels of rootbeer (what will the others drink?)
6. Welcome back Pirate101 Lover! We missed you!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010